auth0_flutter_platform_interface 1.2.1 auth0_flutter_platform_interface: ^1.2.1 copied to clipboard
A common platform interface for the auth0_flutter federated plugin.
This package provides the common interface for platform implementations.
Issue Reporting #
For general support or usage questions, use the Auth0 Community forums or raise a support ticket. Only raise an issue if you have found a bug or want to request a feature.
Do not report security vulnerabilities on the public GitHub issue tracker. The Responsible Disclosure Program details the procedure for disclosing security issues.
What is Auth0? #
Auth0 helps you to:
- Add authentication with multiple sources, either social identity providers such as Google, Facebook, Microsoft Account, LinkedIn, GitHub, Twitter, Box, Salesforce (amongst others), or enterprise identity systems like Windows Azure AD, Google Apps, Active Directory, ADFS, or any SAML identity provider.
- Add authentication through more traditional username/password databases.
- Add support for linking different user accounts with the same user.
- Support for generating signed JSON web tokens to call your APIs and flow the user identity securely.
- Analytics of how, when, and where users are logging in.
Why Auth0? Because you should save time, be happy, and focus on what really matters: building your product.
This project is licensed under Apache License 2.0. See the LICENSE file for more information.