appmetrica_plugin 1.4.0 appmetrica_plugin: ^1.4.0 copied to clipboard
A Flutter plugin for AppMetrica by Yandex. AppMetrica is a set of libraries for collecting application usage statistics.
AppMetrica SDK for Flutter #
A Flutter plugin for AppMetrica by Yandex. AppMetrica is an end-to-end app analytics and marketing tool that works across all major mobile platforms.
Supported Features #
This library helps you collect the following data:
- Device information. Rich technology reports include information on OS, phone makers and models, screen resolution, interface language and other parameters.
- Referral information. Be aware how the user got to the app.
- Your audience. All the pivotal product KPIs (such as MAU, WAU, DAU, ect.) are ready at hand and updated in real time.
- User profiles. Study characteristics and the history of actions for individual users to get a close-up view of behavior patterns.
- In-app sales revenue and related revenue metrics: ARPU, average order value, repeated purchases and more.
- Errors that occurred during app run. All crashes and errors in AppMetrica’s easy-to-read reports are grouped together with OS/app version and other technical details.
- Any custom events.
- And other features available for AppMetrica SDK users on Android or iOS.
You can learn more on AppMetrica web site.
Getting Started #
In your flutter project add the following dependency:
dependencies: ... appmetrica_plugin: ^1.4.0
Activate library using
AppMetrica.activate with your API Key
And report event via
AppMetrica.reportEvent('My first AppMetrica event!');
Suggesting improvements #
To file bugs, make feature requests, or to suggest other improvements, please use the feedback form.
This plugin uses Pigeon to generate interfaces for communication between Flutter and host platform.