apple_sign_in_safety: ^0.0.6 copied to clipboard
Sign in With Apple for Flutter. Native API bindings and a Flutter implementation of the sign in button. Null Safety Sound Ready.
This plugin is a copy of the apple_sign_in plugin - https://pub.dev/packages/apple_sign_in migrated to Null Safety Sound
Apple Sign In - Flutter Plugin #
Access Sign In with Apple from Flutter.
Platform support #
- Configure your app in Xcode to add the "Sign In with Apple" capability
- See the example app to see how the API works
User information is null after signing in #
User details such as email and name are only provided the first time a user signs in to your app with Sign in With Apple. This isn't a limitation of the plugin, it's how the native SDK functions.
On signing in again, all the properties are null. You need to store them the first time you login.
For testing purposes you can revoke the credentials to sign in again:
- Sign in to https://appleid.apple.com/account/manage
- Go to "Apps & Websites Using Apple ID" and click "Manage"
- Select your app
- Click "Stop Using Apple ID"
I'm getting errors when trying to build the project #
Sign In with Apple requires Xcode 11, as it requires the iOS 13 SDK. Make sure you're up-to-date.
To Do #
- Localisation for "Sign in with Flutter" button
- A proper step-by-step example
- Support for PasswordProvider