Anitube website crawler API. This API allows you to get data and parse them from the brazilian anime website anitube.site.
[0.2.6+2] 19/02/2020 #
- Updating dependencies
- Adding README documentation.
[0.2.6+1] 17/02/2020 #
- Solving fail in stream link parsing. The links were starting with "le:" and "ge:" strings.
- VideoPageParser class deprecated.
- Modifying the tests to be aware of this bad behavior.
[0.2.6] 10/02/2020 #
- get video stream url adpted to the new changes in anitube.site webpage.
- adding Travis CI.
[0.2.5] 27/12/2019 #
- EpisodeDetails model now brings animeId property.
[0.1.5] 15/12/2019 #
- Bug fix. Handling properly ItemParse execptions.
[0.1.4] 07/12/2019 #
- Updating anime list, search by letter and genre list page paths.
[0.1.3+1] - 11/11/2019 #
- Enable Refer header property support. EpisodeDetails instances now comes with a refer property. That is used to execute the episode.
[0.1.2+1] - 24/12/2019 #
- Fixing Anime details page parsing handling no resume available.
[0.1.2] - 24/12/2019 #
- Fixing Anime details page parsing.
[0.1.1] - 16/10/2019 #
- Fixing episode stream URL issue.
[0.1.0] - 24/08/2019 #
- Initial release.