android_alarm_manager_plus: ^0.6.0 copied to clipboard
Flutter plugin for accessing the Android AlarmManager service, and running Dart code in the background when alarms fire.
- Renamed Method Channel and changed Java package to avoid collision with android_alarm_manager
- Needs update in AndroidManifest.xml of your app.
- Transfer to plus-plugins monorepo
- Transfer package to Flutter Community under new name
- Update lower bound of dart dependency to 2.1.0.
- Declare API stability and compatibility with
1.0.0(more details at: https://github.com/flutter/flutter/wiki/Package-migration-to-1.0.0).
- Fix CocoaPods podspec lint warnings.
MainActivityreferences in android example app and tests.
- Update minimum Flutter version to 1.12.13+hotfix.5
- Clean up various Android workarounds no longer needed after framework v1.12.
- Complete v2 embedding support.
- Replace deprecated
getFlutterEnginecall on Android.
- Added an Espresso test.
- Make the pedantic dev_dependency explicit.
- Fixed issue where callback lookup would fail while running in the background.
- Remove the deprecated
author:field from pubspec.yaml
- Migrate the plugin to the pubspec platforms manifest.
- Require Flutter SDK 1.10.0 or greater.
- Loosen Flutter version restriction to 1.9.1. NOTE: plugin registration for the background isolate will not work correctly for applications using the V2 Flutter Android embedding for Flutter versions lower than 1.12.
- Add support for Flutter Android embedding V2
- Add unit tests and DartDocs.
- Remove AndroidX warning.
- Update and migrate iOS example project.
- Define clang module for iOS.
callbackif it is of type
oneShotAtmethod to run
callbackat a given DateTime
- Added support for setting alarms which work when the phone is in doze mode.
- Remove dependency on google-services in the Android example.
- Fix possible crash on Android devices with APIs below 19.
- Bump the minimum Flutter version to 1.2.0.
- Add template type parameter to
- Update AlarmService to throw a
AlarmService.setPluginRegistranthas not been called to set a PluginRegistrantCallback. This improves the error message seen when the
AlarmService.setPluginRegistrantcall is omitted.
- Updated example to remove dependency on Firebase.
- Update README.md to include instructions for setting the WAKE_LOCK permission.
- Updated example application to use the WAKE_LOCK permission.
- Include a missing API dependency.
- Log a more detailed warning at build time about the previous AndroidX migration.
Added support for setting alarms which persist across reboots.
AndroidAlarmManager.periodichave an optional
rescheduleOnRebootparameter which specifies whether the new alarm should be rescheduled to run after a reboot (default: false). If set to false, the alarm will not survive a device reboot.
Requires AndroidManifest.xml to be updated to include the following entries:
<!--Within the application tag body--> <uses-permission android:name="android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED"/> <!--Within the manifest tag body--> <receiver android:name="io.flutter.plugins.androidalarmmanager.RebootBroadcastReceiver" android:enabled="false"> <intent-filter> <action android:name="android.intent.action.BOOT_COMPLETED"></action> </intent-filter> </receiver>
Breaking change. Migrated the underlying AlarmService to utilize a BroadcastReceiver with a JobIntentService instead of a Service to handle processing of alarms. This requires AndroidManifest.xml to be updated to include the following entries:
<service android:name="io.flutter.plugins.androidalarmmanager.AlarmService" android:permission="android.permission.BIND_JOB_SERVICE" android:exported="false"/> <receiver android:name="io.flutter.plugins.androidalarmmanager.AlarmBroadcastReceiver" android:exported="false"/>
Fixed issue where background service was not starting due to background execution restrictions on Android 8+ (see issue #26846).
Fixed issue where alarm events were ignored when the background isolate was still initializing. Alarm events are now queued if the background isolate has not completed initializing and are processed once initialization is complete.
- Breaking change. Migrate from the deprecated original Android Support Library to AndroidX. This shouldn't result in any functional changes, but it requires any Android apps using this plugin to also migrate if they're using the original support library.
- Move firebase_auth from a dependency to a dev_dependency.
- Update dependencies for example to point to published versions of firebase_auth.
- Update dependencies for example to point to published versions of firebase_auth and google_sign_in.
- Add missing dependency on firebase_auth.
- Breaking change. A new isolate is always spawned for the background service instead of trying to share an existing isolate owned by the application.
- Breaking change. Removed
- Updated Gradle tooling to match Android Studio 3.1.2.
- Breaking change. Set SDK constraints to match the Flutter beta release.
- Simplified and upgraded Android project template to Android SDK 27.
- Moved Android package to io.flutter.plugins.
- Breaking change. Upgraded to Gradle 4.1 and Android Studio Gradle plugin 3.0.1. Older Flutter projects need to upgrade their Gradle setup as well in order to use this version of the plugin. Instructions can be found here.
- Adds use of a Firebase plugin to the example. The example also now demonstrates overriding the Application's onCreate method so that the AlarmService can initialize plugin connections.
- Add FLT prefix to iOS types.
- Initial release.