adjust_sdk: ^4.23.3 copied to clipboard
This is the Flutter SDK of Adjust™. You can read more about Adjust™ at adjust.com.
Version 4.23.3 (18th December 2020) #
- Added URL strategy constants to
AdjustConfigfor more straight forward feature usage.
Version 4.23.2 (11th November 2020) #
- Added Flutter 1.2 or later support for Android projects.
Version 4.23.1 (31st August 2020) #
ADJprefix from Flutter iOS class names.
Version 4.23.0 (28th August 2020) #
- Added communication with SKAdNetwork framework by default on iOS 14.
- Added method
AdjustConfigto switch off default communication with SKAdNetwork framework in iOS 14.
- Added wrapper method
Adjustto allow asking for user's consent to be tracked in iOS 14 and immediate propagation of user's choice to backend.
- Added handling of new iAd framework error codes introduced in iOS 14.
- Added sending of value of user's consent to be tracked with each package.
AdjustConfigclass to allow selection of URL strategy for specific market.
Version 4.22.1 (3rd August 2020) #
- Changed referencing of native Android dependency from
Version 4.22.0 (10th June 2020) #
- Added subscription tracking feature.
- Added support for Huawei App Gallery install referrer.
- Updated communication flow with
Version 4.21.0 (25th March 2021) #
Adjustinterface to allow disabling of data sharing with third parties outside of Adjust ecosystem.
- Added support for signature library as a plugin.
- Added more aggressive sending retry logic for install session package.
- Added additional parameters to
- Added external device ID support.
Version 4.18.1 (9th October 2019) #
- Fixed lack of
getAdidmethod implementation in native iOS bridge (thanks to @HenriBeck).
Version 4.18.0 (4th July 2019) #
Adjustinterface to allow tracking of ad revenue. With this release added support for
MoPubad revenue tracking.
- Added reading of Facebook anonymous ID if available on iOS platform.
Version 4.17.1 (5th June 2019) #
- Fixed issue when trying to register Android plugin more than once (https://github.com/adjust/flutter_sdk/issues/7).
Version 4.17.0 (4th December 2018) #
- Official Flutter SDK release.
Version 0.0.4 (4th December 2018) #
- Changed SDK API to be more Dart friendly.
Version 0.0.3 (4th December 2018) #
- Changed SDK dependency in example app from local path to Flutter plugin repository.
Version 0.0.2 (4th December 2018) #
- Added example app to repo.
- Added handling of process name for Android platform.
Version 0.0.1 (4th December 2018) #
- Test release of Flutter SDK.
- Package available at: https://pub.dartlang.org/packages/adjust_sdk