Sugar - Syntax Sugar for Dart
Sugar is Forus Labs' common library for Dart. It contains frequently used utilities.
Please view the stable brunch for a production version.
dependencies: sugar: ^2.4.0
- Extensions to compose functions fluently.
- Higher order functions for composing functions
- Monads (i.e.
- Utilities to manage debouncing
- Utilities to simplify implementation of
==and other comparisons
- Utilities for maths, numerics and strings
- Utilities for comparing the contents of
- Tuples (
- Distinct local and UTC date-time types
- Distinct date and time types
- Utilities for conversion between time units and rounding date-times
- Serialization and deserialization of weekdays
- Contains the sugar collection, core and time libraries.
- Classes and utilities that supplement the collections in
- Basic utilities to manipulate common data-types, skeleton types to simplify equality and comparison operations, and monads.
- /// Date-time types and utilities to manipulate date-times.