puppeteer library Null safety
- The Accessibility class provides methods for inspecting Chromium's accessibility tree. The accessibility tree is used by assistive technology such as screen readers or switches. [...]
- An Accessibility Node
- Box model.
- A Browser is created when Puppeteer connects to a Chromium instance, either through puppeteer.launch or puppeteer.connect. [...]
- BrowserContexts provide a way to operate multiple independent browser sessions. When a browser is launched, it has a single BrowserContext used by default. The method Browser.newPage creates a page in the default browser context. [...]
- ConsoleMessage objects are dispatched by page via the console event.
- Cookie parameter object
- Dialog objects are dispatched by page via the 'onDialog' event. [...]
ElementHandle represents an in-page DOM element. ElementHandles can be
created with the
- Network level fetch failure reason.
FileChooser objects are returned via the
At every point of time, page exposes its current frame tree via the
- Page provides methods to interact with a single tab or extension background page in Chromium. One Browser instance might have multiple Page instances. [...]
T extends num>
- A utility class for representing two-dimensional positions.
- Launch or connect to a chrome instance
T extends num>
- A class for representing two-dimensional rectangles whose properties are immutable.
- Whenever the page sends a request, such as for a network resource, the following events are emitted by puppeteer's page: [...]
- Resource type as it was perceived by the rendering engine.
- Response class represents responses which are received by page.
You can use
tracing.stopto create a trace file which can be opened in Chrome DevTools or timeline viewer. [...]