security library Null safety
- An internal certificate ID value.
- Details about the security state of the page certificate.
- Information about insecure content on the page.
- An explanation of an factor contributing to the security state.
- Security state information about the page.
- The action to take when a certificate error occurs. continue will continue processing the request and cancel will cancel the request.
- A description of mixed content (HTTP resources on HTTPS pages), as defined by https://www.w3.org/TR/mixed-content/#categories
- The security level of a page or resource.