A documentation generator for Dart.
Library interface is currently under heavy construction and may change drastically between minor revisions.
- Getters and setters.
- A callable type that may or may not be backed by a declaration using the generic function syntax.
- Classes extending this class have canonicalization support in Dartdoc.
- Mixin implementing dartdoc categorization for ModelElements.
- A category is a subcategory of a package, containing libraries tagged with a @category identifier.
- A configuration class that can interpret category definitions from a YAML map.
- Defines the attributes of a category in the options file, corresponding to the 'categories' keyword in the options file, and populated by the CategoryConfiguration class.
A Container defined with a
classdeclaration in Dart. [...]
- A typedef referring to a non-function, defined type.
- A Container represents a Dart construct that can contain methods, operators, and fields, such as Class, Enum, or Extension. [...]
- A getter or setter that is a member of a Container.
- Generates Dart documentation for all public Dart libraries in the given directory.
- This class is returned if dartdoc fails in an expected way (for instance, if there is an analysis error in the library).
- An abstract class for interacting with dartdoc options. [...]
A DartdocOption that works with command line arguments and
A DartdocOption that only exists as a command line argument.
--helpis a good example.
- A class that defaults to a value computed from a closure, but can be overridden on the command line.
- An DartdocOptionSet wrapped in nice accessors specific to Dartdoc, which automatically passes in the right directory for a given context. [...]
- All DartdocOptionContext mixins should implement this, as well as any other DartdocOptionContext mixins they use for calculating synthetic options.
- A class that defaults to a value computed from a closure, but can be overridden by a file.
- A DartdocOption that only contains other DartdocOptions and is not an option itself.
- A synthetic option takes a closure at construction time that computes the value of the configuration option based on other configuration options. Does not protect against closures that self-reference. If mustExist and isDir or isFile is set, computed values will be resolved to canonical paths.
- Contains the ResolvedLibraryResult and any additional information about the library.
- The results of a Dartdoc.generateDocs call.
- An ElementType associated with an Element.
- Bridges the gap between model elements and packages, both of which have documentation.
- Base class representing a type in Dartdoc. It wraps a DartType, and may link to a ModelElement.
- An element that is enclosed by some other element. [...]
- Enum's fields are virtual, so we do a little work to create usable values for the docs.
- Extension methods
- A typedef referring to a function type.
- A FunctionType that does not have an underpinning Element.
A typedef referring to a non-function typedef that is nevertheless not
referring to a defined class. An example is a typedef alias for
- An abstract class that defines a generator that generates documentation for a given package. [...]
A non-callable type backed by a
- Something able to be indexed.
- A Container that participates in inheritance in Dart. [...]
- A set of libraries, initialized after construction by accessing libraries. [...]
- Something that can be located for warning purposes.
- Implements the Dart 2.1 "mixin" style of mixin declarations.
- This class is the foundation of Dartdoc's model for source code. [...]
- A ModelElement for a FunctionElement that isn't part of a type definition.
- A ModelElement for a FunctionTypedElement that is part of an explicit typedef.
- Stripped down information derived from AstNode containing only information needed for Dartdoc. Drops link to the AstNode after construction.
- Something that has a name.
- A LibraryContainer that contains Library objects related to a particular package.
- Everything you need to instantiate a PackageGraph object for documenting.
- A provider of PackageConfig-finding methods. [...]
Describes a single package in the context of
- Sets the supported way of constructing PackageMeta objects. [...]
- Classes implementing this have a public/private distinction.
- A package builder that understands pub package format.
- Default implementation of PackageMeta depends on pub packages.
- This class represents the score for a particular element; how likely it is that this is the canonical element.
A configuration class that can interpret
ToolDefinitions from a YAML map.
- A set of Classes, Extensions, Enums, Mixins, TopLevelVariables, ModelFunctions, and Typedefs, possibly initialized after construction by accessing private member variables. [...]
- Top-level variables. But also picks up getters and setters?
- An ElementType that isn't pinned to an Element (or one that is, but whose element is irrelevant).
- A ElementType whose underlying type was referrred to by a type alias.
- Any callable ElementType will mix-in this class, whether anonymous or not, unless it is an alias reference.
- A mixin to build an InheritingContainer capable of being constructed with a direct call to a Constructor in Dart. [...]
- A ModelElement that is a Container member.
- Features for processing directives in a documentation comment. [...]
- Mixin for subclasses of ModelElement representing Elements that can be extension methods.
- Mixin for top-level variables and fields (aka properties)
- Mixin for subclasses of ModelElement representing Elements that can be inherited from one class to another. [...]
- Add the ability to support mixed-in types to an InheritingContainer.
This ElementType uses an
ElementTypeRendererto generate some of its parameters.
- Add the ability for an InheritingContainer to be implemented by other InheritingContainers and to reference what it itself implements.
- compileArgsTagName → const String
- dartdocVersion → const String
- HTMLBASE_PLACEHOLDER → const String
@Deprecated('Public variable intended to be private; will be removed as early ' 'as Dartdoc 1.0.0')
- htmlBasePlaceholder → const String
- programName → const String
- categoryRegexp → RegExp
- htmlInjectRegExp → RegExp
- locationSplitter → RegExp
- macroRegExp → RegExp
- needsPrecacheRegExp → RegExp
This doc may need to be processed in case it has a template or html
- pubPackageMetaProvider → PackageMetaProvider
- substituteNameVersion → RegExp
- utf8AllowMalformed ↔ Encoding
read / write
Nameable a, Nameable b) → int
) → void
PackageMetaProvider packageMetaProvider) → Future< List< DartdocOption>>
- Instantiate dartdoc's configuration file and options parser with the given command line arguments.
PackageMetaProvider packageMetaProvider) → Future< List< DartdocOption<> Object>>
MultiplyInheritedExecutableElement e, Library library, PackageGraph packageGraph, Class enclosingClass) → ModelElement
- Resolves this very rare case incorrectly by picking the closest element in the inheritance and interface chains from the analyzer.
- For a given package, indicate with this enum whether it should be documented locally, whether we should treat the package as missing and any references to it made canonical to this package, or remote, indicating that we can build hrefs to an external source.
- An enum to specify the multiple different kinds of data an option might represent.