A library containing a sampling package for collecting data from the basic device sensors:
- acceleration features
- ambient light
- pedometer (step events)
- A set of acceleration (non-gravitational) features collected over a specific sampling period.
- A probe collecting accelerometer data over a sampling period and calculates a set of features based on the samplings, as represented by a AccelerationFeatures data point.
- A probe collecting raw data from the accelerometer.
- Ambient light intensity in Lux. Typically collected from the light sensor on the front of the phone.
- A probe collecting raw data from the gyroscope.
- The LightProbe listens to the phone's light sensor typically located near the front camera. Every value is in the SI unit Lux and is stored in a AmbientLight object.
- A probe collecting raw data from the magnetometer.
- The pedometer probe listens to the hardware step counter sensor.
- A probe collecting raw data from the user accelerometer.