A library containing a sampling package for collecting information from the device hardware:
- device info
- battery status
- screen events
- free memory
- time zone
- The BatteryProbe listens to the hardware battery and collect a BatteryState every time the battery state changes. For example, battery level or charging mode.
- Holds battery level and charging status collected from the phone.
- Holds basic information about the mobile device from where the data is collected.
- A probe that collects the device info about this device.
- Holds information about free memory on the phone.
A probe that collects free virtual memory on a regular basis
as specified in
- Holds a screen event collected from the phone.
- A probe collecting screen events:
- Holds timezone information about the mobile device.
- A probe that collects the device's current timezone.