The CAMS implementation of the core CARP domain classes like
Also hold JSON serialization and deseralization logic to handle seraialization
of the domain objects.
- A task that notifies the app when it is triggered.
Contains CAMS data type definitions similar to CARP Core
- A default DataTransformerSchema for CARP no-operation transformers
- A trigger that periodically checks if an application-specific triggering condition is met.
- A trigger that triggers when some (other) sampling event occurs and a application-specific condition is meet.
- A trigger that triggers based on a cron job specification.
- Specify an endpoint where a DataManager can upload data.
- A enumeration of known (but not necessarily implemented) endpoint API types.
- A factory which can create a DataTransformer.
- An abstract class defining a transformer schema, which hold a set of DataTransformers that can map from the native CARP namespace to another namespace. A DataTransformerSchema must be implemented for each supported namespace.
- A registry of DataTransformerSchemas which hold a set of DataTransformers.
- A trigger that triggers on a specific date and time.
- A trigger that triggers after delay from the (re)start of the app.
- Provides (static) information about the local device.
- A default DataTransformerSchema for HL7 FHIR transformers
Dataobject holding a link to a file.
- Specify an endpoint where a file-based data manager can store JSON data as files on the local device.
- A task that can run a custom Dart function.
- Reflects a heart beat data send every period minute. Useful for calculating sampling coverage over time.
- A sampling configuration which allows configuring the time back in the past and into the future to collect data.
- A trigger that starts sampling immediately and never stops.
- A sampling configuration that allows configuring the time interval in between subsequent measurements.
- A trigger that does nothing.
- A default DataTransformerSchema for Open mHealth (OMH) transformers
- A trigger that triggers only once during a deployment.
TRegistration extends DeviceRegistration>
- An online service which works as a "software device" in a protocol.
- A trigger that trigger when the trigger method is called from Dart code.
- A sampling configuration specifying how to collect data on a regular basis for a specific period.
- A trigger that triggers every period.
- A sampling configuration that saves the last time it was sampled.
- A default DataTransformerSchema for privacy transformers
- A daily trigger that triggers a random number of times within a defined period of time of the day.
- A trigger that triggers based on a recurrent scheduled date and time.
- A trigger that triggers when some sampling event occurs.
- Holds application-specific data for a SmartphoneStudyProtocol.
- Contains the entire description and configuration for how a smartphone device participates in the deployment of a study on a smartphone.
- A description of how a study is to be executed on a smartphone.
- Specify an endpoint for using the SQLiteDataManager to store JSON data in a SQLite database locally on the phone.
A person who is responsible for a
StudyProtocol. Typically the Principal Investigator (PI) who is responsible for the study.
- A trigger that triggers based on the state of a UserTask.
Data data) → Data
- A no-operation transformer.
- ConditionalEvaluator = bool Function()
Evaluates if a ConditionalPeriodicTrigger should trigger.
trueif triggering should happen,
- ConditionalEventEvaluator = bool Function(Measurement measurement)
Measurementfrom a sampling stream and evaluates if an event has occurred. Returns
trueif the event has occurred,
- DataTransformer = Data Function(Data)
- Signature of a data transformer.
- VoidFunction = void Function()
- Signature of Dart function that have no arguments and returns no data.