an appbar for the zoworld (zoworld is an upcoming collection of apps developed by me)
This is an appbar designed by me for an upcoming project which I have codenamed "zo". Please feel free to utilize it for your own projects too.
You will find a screenshot depicting zo_appbar, here.
[0.0.5] - 09/24/2019
- Updated the README as it wasn't correctly displaying the screenshot on pub.dev.
[0.0.4] - 09/24/2019
- Added a proper example app.
- Added a screenshot in the README.
- Rewrote tests.
- Builds are now passing!
[0.0.3] - 09/21/2019
- Updated the description for an improved pub score
[0.0.2] - 09/20/2019
- Updated the README, builds are still failing.
[0.0.1] - 09/20/2019
- Initial release: This is an appbar designed by me for an upcoming project which I have codenamed "zo". Please feel free to utilize it for your own projects too.
an example app which demonstrates zo_appbar
Use this package as a library
1. Depend on it
Add this to your package's pubspec.yaml file:
dependencies: zo_appbar: ^0.0.5
2. Install it
You can install packages from the command line:
$ flutter pub get
Alternatively, your editor might support
flutter pub get.
Check the docs for your editor to learn more.
3. Import it
Now in your Dart code, you can use:
Describes how popular the package is relative to other packages. [more]
Code health derived from static analysis. [more]
Reflects how tidy and up-to-date the package is. [more]
Weighted score of the above. [more]
We analyzed this package on Jan 16, 2020, and provided a score, details, and suggestions below. Analysis was completed with status completed using:
- Dart: 2.7.0
- pana: 0.13.4
- Flutter: 1.12.13+hotfix.5
Package is pre-v0.1 release. (-10 points)
While nothing is inherently wrong with versions of
0.0.*, it might mean that the author is still experimenting with the general direction of the API.