watcher 1.0.2 watcher: ^1.0.2 copied to clipboard
A file system watcher. It monitors changes to contents of directories and sends notifications when files have been added, removed, or modified.
- Require Dart SDK >= 2.14
DirectoryWatcher.readycompletes even when errors occur that close the watcher.
- Add markdown badges to the readme.
- Drop package:pedantic and use package:lints instead.
- Stable null safety release.
- Migrate to null safety.
- Add the ability to create custom Watcher types for specific file paths.
- Fix a bug on Mac where modifying a directory with a path exactly matching a prefix of a modified file would suppress change events for that file.
- Prepare for breaking change in SDK where modified times for not found files becomes meaningless instead of null.
- Catch & forward
FileSystemExceptionfrom unexpectedly closed file watchers on windows; the watcher will also be automatically restarted when this occurs.
- Internal cleanup.
- Fix an analysis hint.
- Set max SDK version to
<3.0.0, and adjust other dependencies.
- Internal changes only.
- Fix Dart 2.0 type issues on Mac and Windows.
- Internal changes only, namely removing dep on scheduled test.
- Fix an analysis warning.
- Declare support for
- Fix a crashing bug on Linux.
- Narrow the constraint on
asyncto reflect the APIs this package is actually using.
- Fix all strong-mode warnings.
- Fix a bug in
FileWatcherwhere events could be added after watchers were closed.
Watcherinterface that encompasses watching both files and directories.
PollingFileWatcherclasses for watching changes to individual files.
- Fix bugs where events could be added after watchers were closed.
- Treat add events for known files as modifications instead of discarding them on Mac OS.
Improved support for Windows via
Fixed bugs in