A Vector Math library for 2D and 3D applications.
Changelog - vector_math #
v 2.0.8 - July 2018 #
- Internal fix to use Dart 2 core library constant names.
v 2.0.7 - April 2018 #
- Fixed indexing bug in MeshGeometry.combine
v 2.0.6 - March 2018 #
- Fixed angleTo for vectors that do not have unit length
- Added Matrix4.tryInvert.
v 2.0.5 - July 2017 #
- Strong mode clean
v 2.0.4 - February 2017 #
- Added Matrix4.isIdentity()
- Added Matrix4.isZero()
- Added Matrix3.isIdentity()
- Added Matrix3.isZero()
- Added Vector2.angleTo and Vector2.angleToSigned
v 2.0.3 - May 2016 #
- Synchronize Float64 version
v 2.0.2 - May 2016 #
- Add Matrix4.leftTranslate
v 2.0.1 - April 2016 #
- Add Matrix4.SkewX, Matrix4.SkewY, and Matrix4.Skew constructors
v 2.0.0 - March 2016 #
- Remove call chaining, methods don't return this anymore. You can use the method cascade operator instead.
- Remove dependency on quiver package
v 1.4.7 - February 2016 #
- Fixed ArgumentError usage in Matrix4.inverted constructor
v 1.4.6 - January 2016 #
- Added MatrixX.fromList constructor
v 1.4.5 - January 2016 #
- Added Matrix4.inverted constructor
v 1.4.4 - December 2014 #
- Updated dependencies.
- Moved benchmark code into
v 1.4.3 - February 2014 #
- Add color conversion routines (Contributed by Oliver Sand)
- More collision and geometry routines (Contributed by Oliver Sand)
- More tests (Contributed by Oliver Sand)
- v 1.4.3 pub release
v 1.4.1 - January 2014 #
- Better mesh generators (contributed by Brandon Jones)
- Fix bug in ray v. triangle intersection test (contributed by @AMagill)
v 1.4.0 - November 2013 #
- Add basic mesh generators (contributed by Brandon Jones)
- Add more collision detection objects (contributed by Oliver Sand)
v 1.3.5 - July 2013 #
- Class names now start with upper case, following Dart style guide.
- Performance audit.
- New vector_math_operations library.
- New vector_math_lists library.
- Added Aabb2 and fleshed out Aabb3 (thanks to Laszlo Korte)
- Added Matrix solve methods (thanks to Laszlo Korte)
- Added Methods needed for Three.dart (thanks to Anders Forsell)
v 1.1.0 - April 2013 #
- Large refactoring.
v 0.9.7 - March 2013 #
- Refactor generated constructor code into small functions.
- Refactor generated operator* code into small functions.
- Fix typo in quaternion code.
v 0.9.6 - March 2013 #
- Update to latest String library.
- Fix holding references in matrix constructor.
- Replace double type with num in rotationY, and rotationZ.
v 0.9.5 - February 2013 #
- Remove remaining double type tests and replace them with num.
- Don't throw in the default matrix and vector constructors.
v 0.9.4 - February 2013 #
- Remove unnecessary dart:scalarlist import.
- Now that dart2js is fixed, rename negate_ back to negate.
- Fix library imports in test suites.
- Flexible constructor fix added to the generator.
- Tested library under dart2js
v 0.9.3 - February 2013 #
- Revert to using a single library!
- Public API reverted to taking nums instead of doubles.
- Fixed all warnings/errors introduced by M3.
- drone.io integrated tests.
- Fixed bug in rotation construction.
- Fixed bug in orthographic matrix construction.
- External contribution by fkleon fixing flexible constructors.
- External contribution by donny-dont adding a missing cast .toDouble().
v 0.9.0 - October 2012 #
- Pub: Dart Vector Math now fully supports the pub package management system!
- API++: Minor changes to the API everywhere. The changes improve the aesthetics and performance of the library.
- Faster: Lots of performance tweaks resulting in the library getting faster and generating less garbage.
- 2D Cross Product: The Box2D Dart port requires a 2D cross product.
- Library Split: Two libraries, one for browser applications and console applications.
v 0.8.5 - July 29 2012 #
- 33% faster matrix matrix multiply
- Fix generated operator=
- Fix OpenGL lookat and perspective matrix constructors
- Fix mat4x4 rotation constructors
- Fix mat4x4 multiplied with vector3 not applying translation
- Add utility methods for moving between Dart Vector Math types and Float32Array/Float32List types
- Add mat4x4 translation constructor
- Fixed buildPlaneVectors method
- Fix mat4x4 transformDirect3 not applying translation
- Add a new variant of mix() that takes the parameter t as a num or a vector
- Large code reorganization to make it fit the 'dartblanklib' template
v 0.8.0 - June 10 2012 #
- Inverse of 2x2,3x3,4x4 matrices
- Inverse of upper 3x3 of a 4x4 matrix
- Added zero, copy and raw specialized (and branchless) vector constructors
- Added specialized copy matrix constructor
- Added specialized rotation matrix constructors for mat2x2, mat3x3, and mat4x4
- Added setRotation(num radians) to mat2x2
- Added setRotationAround[x,y,z](num radians) to mat3x3 and mat4x4
- Added buildPlaneVectors which constructs the spanning vectors given a plane normal
- Added Adjoint of 2x2,3x3, and 4x4 matrices
- Fixed many bugs in quaternion class
- Fixed adjoint matrix code generation
- Added selfAdd, selfSub, selfScale and selfNegate to matrix classes
- Added serialization support for Float32Array and Vectors/Matrices
v 0.0.0 - March 20 2012 #
- Initial release