This class assists in validating method arguments
Lightweight library for validating function arguments in Dart.
This library is mainly a port of Apaches org.apache.commons.lang3.Validate class
Validation is necessary on most public-facing APIs. Parameter validation on non-public methods is not as important - it is often desirable to have validation occur only once, at the public 'entry point' - but if you can live with the potential performance hit, I recommend to validate parameters everywhere, as it makes code maintenance and refactoring a bit easier.
For further documentation please refere to the Unit-Tests.
- 1.4.0 - Instance check added
- 1.3.0 - Validate.isUUID added
- 1.2.7 - Removed debug info from URIBuilder
- 1.2.4 - Runs with Dart 1.1 + IntelliJ 13
- 1.2.0 - isKeyInMap check added
- 1.1.0 - isJson check added
- 1.0.5 - Changed GitHub-Repository to dart-validate
- 1.0.4 - Replaced NullPointerException with ArgumentError - makes more sense
You can see further changes on the CHANGELOG!
Copyright 2018 Michael Mitterer, IT-Consulting and Development Limited, Austrian Branch Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
If this plugin is helpful for you - please (Circle) me.