uuid: ^2.2.2 copied to clipboard
RFC4122 (v1, v4, v5) UUID Generator and Parser for all Dart platforms (Web, VM, Flutter)
v2.2.1 & v2.2.2
- Update pedantic analyzer options, fix linting issues, and increase SDK minimium to 2.2 to support set literals
- fix v1 clock high to properly ignore c and d variants. (fixes #47)
- update example
- Shuffle mathRNG bytes so that they don't generate duplicates. Will affect codes generated by a static seed.
- Remove new keyword where not needed. (forgot to rerun before releasing 2.0.3)
- Do some analyzer fixes and formatting/renaming.
- Merge fix for time precision loss in V1 time based UUIDs.
- Fix regression where CryptoRNG was default, moved back to MathRNG
- Added ability to set RNG globally to skip having to set it in every function call
- Allows you to set the v1 clock sequence, nodeID, and seed bytes to use cryptoRNG separately from globalRNG.
- Fixup the API to split out Buffer and Non-buffer usages.
- Switch to build in Random.secure() and remove custom AES implementation.
- Less dependencies.
- Fix SDK constraints to allow Dart 2.0 stable.
- Fix constants breaking in Dart 1.x, need to be backwards compatible.
- Fix constants to match Dart 2.0 spec
- Cleanup and prep for dart 2.0
- Has been stable for a long time, upgrading to 1.0 version
- Merged pull request to support crypto 2.0.0
- Support convert 2.0.0
- Merged pull request to upgrade crypto library to 1.0.0.
- Merged pull request for various updates and cleanup.
- Reverted back to custom AES implementation. Moved RNG methods to UuidUtil (import 'package:uuid/uuid_util.dart')
- Fixed a potential bug with custom RNG method passing and added more ways to pass in custom RNG functions.
- Cleaned up and refactored some stuff. Using only v1 is only 67kb of js, Using only v4 is 97kb. Using crypt v4 is 118kb. Using both v1 and non-crypto v4 is 126kb.
- Default RNG for v4 is now the mathRNG function. If you wish to use cryptoRNG, import UuidUtil and pass in cryptoRNG.
- Updated README.md with more examples and usages.
- Updated Tests.
- Changed initCipher location so that if you ever only use v1 UUIDs, you will get a very small Dart2JS output compared to v4 or v5 that do load it.
- Use Cipher base.dart, as I don't need entropy generators, and this allows me to merge client/server together again and fix many issues this caused.
- Fix import/library bug.
- Update pubspec to allow installation of the latest Cipher 0.7.
- Updated to latest Cipher at 0.6.0. This created a breaking change in the imports. Please make sure you update your code.
- Fixed problem when creating v4 UUIDs too fast, it would create duplicate UUIDs.
- Pegging cipher to 0.4.0 temporarily for browser support
- Using new version of cipher.
- Dart 1.0 Readiness
- Switched from custom AES to cipher package AES.
- Adjusting usage of constants.
- Fixing tests.
- Stupid typo on import.
- Fixing Crypto package move.
- Fixing language changes.
- Fix change of charCodes to codeUnits
- Fixing syntax for upcoming breaking changes.
- Cleanup, changes, and prep for M3.
- Minor fix with a const RegExp
- Made sure everything builds on latest dart.
- Fixed pubspec to now import unittest from pub instead of sdk.
- Changed to the new optional paramater syntaxes and usages.
- Adjusted tests for the new function call style due to parameter change.
- Fixed Import/Source/Library statements to the new format.
- Made changes requested by the Google team to get my package up on pub.dartlang.org
- Fixed up some code to make it possibly faster and using better Dart practices.
- Cleaned up some documentation.
- Added Initial AES for Dart (untested if it actually works/matches other AES encryptors)
- Use AES cipher to create crypto strong bytes.
- Issue wasn't Math.Random() but a bad reseed by me.
- Cleaned up for new Pub layout.
- Added UUIDv5
- Fixed UUIDv4 bugs
- Added more unit tests
- Found bug in dart's Math.Random(), reported, waiting for fix to fix my code.
- Initial tests
- Fixed some parser bugs.
- Initial Release
- No tests