uuid: ^3.0.4 copied to clipboard
RFC4122 (v1, v4, v5) UUID Generator and Parser for all Dart platforms (Web, VM, Flutter)
isValidUUIDnow handles some Microsoft GUIDs better that only deviate in the Variant setting. (Thanks @FluentChange)
- Improve error output so that it better explains how to handle the above change in your code if you encounter it. (Thanks @FluentChange)
- Improve validation logic to better handle multiple validation cases, error output, and feedback to developers. (Thanks @FluentChange)
- [Experimental] Fixed UuidValue to properly check things are valid. (Thanks @FlorianUlivi)
- [Experimental] Added new constructors
- [Experimental] Added
==operator override and hashcode override. (Thanks @giorgiofran for suggestion)
parseAsByteListto offer a direct output to
- [Experimental][BREAKING CHANGE] Change
- [Experimental][BREAKING CHANGE]
isValidUuidfunction signature has changed, now takes 2 optional parameters
fromListthat will do the appropriate validation on different sources.
- [Experimental] Add flags to UuidValue constructor and parse to disable validation of the UUID, primarily to allow Microsoft GUIDs to not break things.
- Fix RNG to not need shuffling and improve performance/memory usage (Thanks @julemand101)
- Release nullsafety version
- [BREAKING CHANGE] Changed
parse()to throw a FormatException instead of returning NIL uuids or partially handled UUIDs.
Uuidconstructor to be constant, and adjusted all the code accordingly.
isValidUUIDfunction for validating UUIDs.
- [BREAKING CHANGE]
unparseare now static functions.
- [Exprimental] Object version of the UUID instead of a string or list of bytes.
- Migrate package to null-safety, increase minimum SDK version to 2.12 (Thanks @simolus3)
v2.2.1 & v2.2.2
- Update pedantic analyzer options, fix linting issues, and increase SDK minimium to 2.2 to support set literals
- fix v1 clock high to properly ignore c and d variants. (fixes #47)
- update example
- Shuffle mathRNG bytes so that they don't generate duplicates. Will affect codes generated by a static seed.
- Remove new keyword where not needed. (forgot to rerun before releasing 2.0.3)
- Do some analyzer fixes and formatting/renaming.
- Merge fix for time precision loss in V1 time based UUIDs.
- Fix regression where CryptoRNG was default, moved back to MathRNG
- Added ability to set RNG globally to skip having to set it in every function call
- Allows you to set the v1 clock sequence, nodeID, and seed bytes to use cryptoRNG separately from globalRNG.
- Fixup the API to split out Buffer and Non-buffer usages.
- Switch to build in Random.secure() and remove custom AES implementation.
- Less dependencies.
- Fix SDK constraints to allow Dart 2.0 stable.
- Fix constants breaking in Dart 1.x, need to be backwards compatible.
- Fix constants to match Dart 2.0 spec
- Cleanup and prep for dart 2.0
- Has been stable for a long time, upgrading to 1.0 version
- Merged pull request to support crypto 2.0.0
- Support convert 2.0.0
- Merged pull request to upgrade crypto library to 1.0.0.
- Merged pull request for various updates and cleanup.
- Reverted back to custom AES implementation. Moved RNG methods to UuidUtil (import 'package:uuid/uuid_util.dart')
- Fixed a potential bug with custom RNG method passing and added more ways to pass in custom RNG functions.
- Cleaned up and refactored some stuff. Using only v1 is only 67kb of js, Using only v4 is 97kb. Using crypt v4 is 118kb. Using both v1 and non-crypto v4 is 126kb.
- Default RNG for v4 is now the mathRNG function. If you wish to use cryptoRNG, import UuidUtil and pass in cryptoRNG.
- Updated README.md with more examples and usages.
- Updated Tests.
- Changed initCipher location so that if you ever only use v1 UUIDs, you will get a very small Dart2JS output compared to v4 or v5 that do load it.
- Use Cipher base.dart, as I don't need entropy generators, and this allows me to merge client/server together again and fix many issues this caused.
- Fix import/library bug.
- Update pubspec to allow installation of the latest Cipher 0.7.
- Updated to latest Cipher at 0.6.0. This created a breaking change in the imports. Please make sure you update your code.
- Fixed problem when creating v4 UUIDs too fast, it would create duplicate UUIDs.
- Pegging cipher to 0.4.0 temporarily for browser support
- Using new version of cipher.
- Dart 1.0 Readiness
- Switched from custom AES to cipher package AES.
- Adjusting usage of constants.
- Fixing tests.
- Stupid typo on import.
- Fixing Crypto package move.
- Fixing language changes.
- Fix change of charCodes to codeUnits
- Fixing syntax for upcoming breaking changes.
- Cleanup, changes, and prep for M3.
- Minor fix with a const RegExp
- Made sure everything builds on latest dart.
- Fixed pubspec to now import unittest from pub instead of sdk.
- Changed to the new optional paramater syntaxes and usages.
- Adjusted tests for the new function call style due to parameter change.
- Fixed Import/Source/Library statements to the new format.
- Made changes requested by the Google team to get my package up on pub.dartlang.org
- Fixed up some code to make it possibly faster and using better Dart practices.
- Cleaned up some documentation.
- Added Initial AES for Dart (untested if it actually works/matches other AES encryptors)
- Use AES cipher to create crypto strong bytes.
- Issue wasn't Math.Random() but a bad reseed by me.
- Cleaned up for new Pub layout.
- Added UUIDv5
- Fixed UUIDv4 bugs
- Added more unit tests
- Found bug in dart's Math.Random(), reported, waiting for fix to fix my code.
- Initial tests
- Fixed some parser bugs.
- Initial Release
- No tests