the_apple_sign_in: ^1.1.1 copied to clipboard
Sign in With Apple for Flutter. Native API bindings and a Flutter implementation of the sign in button.
The Apple Sign In - Flutter Plugin #
the_apple_sign_in is the revisited and updated version of flutter_apple_sign_in by Tom Gilder (which is not maintained anymore...).
the_apple_sign_in will be maintained and updated by beerstorm
Before beginning, read related docs about Sign In with Apple.
Platform support #
- Configure your app in Xcode to add the "Sign In with Apple" capability
- See the example app to see how the API works
User information is null after signing in #
User details such as email and name are only provided the first time a user signs in to your app with Sign in With Apple. This isn't a limitation of the plugin, it's how the native SDK functions.
On signing in again, all the properties are null. You need to store them the first time you login.
For testing purposes you can revoke the credentials to sign in again:
- Sign in to https://appleid.apple.com/account/manage
- Go to "Apps & Websites Using Apple ID" and click "Manage"
- Select your app
- Click "Stop Using Apple ID"
I'm getting errors when trying to build the project #
Sign In with Apple requires Xcode 11, as it requires the iOS 13 SDK. Make sure you're up-to-date.
To Do #
- Support for PasswordProvider