syncfusion_flutter_signaturepad 20.2.40 syncfusion_flutter_signaturepad: ^20.2.40 copied to clipboard
The Flutter Signature Pad widget allows you to capture smooth and more realistic signatures through drawn gestures and save it as an image.
[20.2.40] - 07/26/2022 #
- onDraw callback - Get the offset of each stroke in the Signature Pad with
- Get strokes as path collection - The strokes in the Signature Pad can be retrieved as a ui.path collection.
Breaking changes #
onSignStartcallback is now renamed as
onSignEndcallback is now renamed as
- The return type of onSignStart (now onDrawStart) callback is now changes to bool from void.
- Signature stroke color customization - The widget allows you to choose the stroke color for the signature.
- Signature stroke width customization - The widget allows you to set the minimum and maximum stroke widths for the signature.
- SignaturePad background color customization - The widget allows you to set the background color for the SignaturePad.
- Save as image - The widget provides the option to save the drawn signature as an image. This converted image can be embedded in documents to denote a signature.