syncfusion_flutter_charts 19.3.46 syncfusion_flutter_charts: ^19.3.46 copied to clipboard
A Flutter Charts library which includes data visualization widgets such as cartesian and circular charts, to create real-time, interactive, high-performance, animated charts.
[19.3.46] - 10/19/2021 #
- The trendline will consider dynamically added points and renders properly.
[19.3.45] - 10/12/2021 #
- Now the axis padding is ignored when axis elements are moved inside the axis.
- The tooltip builder's gesture detector will work properly.
- Now, the
binIntervalproperty supports for double value.
[19.3.43] - 09/30/2021 #
- Implemented the error bar series type with all its functionalities to indicate errors or uncertain values in the data.
- Provided support to place the pie and doughnut chart data labels smartly without intersecting one another.
- Provided support to retrieve the internally calculated slope and intercept values of a trendline for later use in the application.
- Provided support to fill the Cartesian chart types data points using the shader.
- Now, the trackball, crosshair, and tooltip states are maintained when the device orientation changes.
- Now the annotations can also be placed on the chart based on the percentage value.
- Provided support to get data point details by passing the logical pixel value as input to the circular, pyramid and funnel charts.
- Provided delay support for animating the series, trendline and indicators after the specified time.
onTrendlineRendercallback has been deprecated; instead, use the
onRenderDetailsUpdatecallback in the
Trendlineclass to get the trendline details.
enableSmartLabelscallback has been deprecated; instead, use
doughnutseries to position the data labels smartly when they intersect.
ChartTextStyleclass has been removed; instead, use the
- In mobile devices, when the height is greater than the width, and the
auto, then the legend gets positioned at the bottom. Hereafter, the legend will get positioned at the top.
[19.2.59] - 08/31/2021 #
- With the auto-scrolling feature, a single point will now render at the proper position in the line series.
[19.2.57] - 08/24/2021 #
- Multiple scatter series of image type will render properly on invoking the setstate.
[19.2.49] - 07/27/2021 #
- Trendline will not throw an exception for the single point.
- Trackball template will not throw any exception.
[19.2.46] - 07/06/2021 #
visibleMaximumwill be applied properly after the legend toggle and panning. Also, the exception will not be thrown on panning.
[19.2.44+1] - 06/30/2021 #
- Now, the performance of the scatter series with image has been improved.
[19.2.44] - 06/30/2021 #
- The axis interval, zoom factor and zoom position will be maintained properly when enabled auto-scrolling.
- Now, no exception will be thrown while adding multiple indicators and enabling the legend.
- Provided milliseconds interval support for date time and date time category axis.
- Provided support to place the legend anywhere at the top of the chart.
- Provided support to decide whether to deselect or let the data point remain selected on tapping the selected data point in the chart.
- Provided overfilled radial bar support which indicates the value that is above the maximum value.
- Provided support to trigger an event when long-pressing or double-tapping the data points.
- Now all the internally calculated indicator values can be retrieved for further use in the application.
onPointTappedcallback has been deprecated, instead use
onPointTapcallback in Series class to get the tapped data point details.
onIndicatorRendercallback has been deprecated, instead use
onRenderDetailsUpdatecallback in TechnicalIndicators class to get the indicator details.
[19.1.54] - 03/30/2021 #
- The annotation will not flicker on zooming or panning and will get positioned properly in the plot area of the chart.
- Provided on-demand data loading support to load more data lazily.
- Provided auto-scrolling support to display a fixed number of data points in the visible range and can view the remaining data by panning.
- Implemented a new x-axis type named DateTimeCategory axis, which is a mixture of date-time and category axis.
- Provided support to fill the circular charts with gradient and image shader.
- Provided support to switch the circular charts rendering mode as gradient instead of solid colors.
- Now, the trackball tooltip can be rendered along with markers alike the series tooltip.
- The swiping gesture has been added to the chart to achieve pagination functionality.
- Provided support to change the trackball/crosshair position even after the touch interaction leaves the chart area.
onAxisLabelRendercallback has been deprecated, instead use
labelFormattercallback to customize the axis labels.
- Hereafter initialize the chart behaviors in the
initStatemethod instead of `build method.
- Now, the marker will be displayed in the trackball tooltip by default.
[18.4.44] - 02/23/2021 #
- An exception will not be thrown while selecting the data points, after updating the data source
[18.4.43] - 02/16/2021 #
- The zoomed charts can be panned properly after changing the visible minimum and maximum values.
- Now, on selecting a data point, no exception is thrown when selection is enabled.
[18.4.42] - 02/09/2021 #
- Now, the trackball tooltip is rendering properly when its height is greater than the chart widget.
- The spline series is rendering properly with cardinal type and date time axis.
[18.4.41] - 02/02/2021 #
- Line series will not throw any exceptions on showing the tooltip with a single point.
- Now, the axis ranges will be calculated properly even the axis visibility is set to false.
- The text changed using onTooltipRender event is working properly.
[18.4.35] - 01/19/2021 #
- Now, the spline rage area series will fill properly with negative values.
[18.4.34] - 01/12/2021 #
- Now, the stacked charts are rendering properly with multiple axes and animation.
- The circular chart will not throw any exception while using selectDataPoints method.
- Tooltip format with
point.cumulativeValuewill not throw any exception now.
[18.4.33] - 01/05/2021 #
onSelectionChangedevent triggers properly on selecting point using
[18.4.31] - 12/22/2020 #
- Now, you can disable the
enableAutoIntervalOnZoomingproperty for the numeric axis of the cartesian chart.
[18.4.30] - 12/17/2020 #
- Support for defining the maximum width of the axis labels is provided.
- Provided template support for the trackball.
- Support for converting a logical pixel value to a chart data point and vice versa has been provided.
- Now, you can get the
onSelectionChangedand other applicable events.
maximumZoomLevelsupport for pinch-zooming in the Cartesian chart.
- Provided support for Line, Area, Column, and Win-loss chart types.
- Provided support for Numeric, Category, and Date-time axis types.
- Provided marker and data label supports.
- Provided trackball support to display additional information about the data points.
- Provided plot band support to highlight a particular vertical range.
[18.3.52] - 12/01/2020 #
- Now the zooming will reset properly on the zoom out.
- The legend's width and height properties will work as intended.
- The trackball tooltip will not throw an exception when the tooltip is hidden using
[18.3.50] - 11/17/2020 #
- Now, we can get the
maximumZoomLevelsupport for pinch-zooming in the cartesian chart.
[18.3.48+1] - 11/12/2020 #
- The selection is working properly with
[18.3.48] - 11/11/2020 #
- The trackball is showing properly with public methods.
[18.3.47] - 11/05/2020 #
- The tooltip builder will not throw any exceptions in Circular charts.
[18.3.44] - 10/27/2020 #
- The zoomed column chart with custom tooltip will not throw any exceptions.
- Now, the rounded corners will be applied properly to the column type charts.
[18.3.42] - 10/19/2020 #
- Now, after resetting the zoomed chart using the public method, the visible range can be set.
- The circular chart will not throw any exception when wrapped with the Column widget.
[18.3.40] - 10/13/2020 #
- Now the chart series will not animate on resetting the zoom.
[18.3.38] - 10/07/2020 #
- Now the spline area series will animate properly on adding new data points dynamically.
[18.3.35] - 10/01/2020 #
- Provided support to render waterfall chart type.
- Provided support to render box and whisker chart type.
- Now, the rendered chart can be exported and saved as a png image or pdf document for future use.
- Provided support to display the markers at data point positions when moving the trackball.
- Provided support to position the trackball tooltips without intersecting each other.
- Now, the data labels can be rearranged by moving it vertically or horizontally.
- Provided support for
onDataLabelTappedevent to get the information of tapped data label.
- Now, the data points of the chart can be selected programmatically using the
- The rendered series can be animated using the
animatemethod of the series.
- Provided support to calculate the value axis auto-range based on the visible data point or overall data points.
selectionSettingsproperty and the
SelectionSettingsclass have been deprecated. Now, you can use the
[18.2.59] - 09/23/2020 #
onZoomingevent returns proper
- Now, the tooltip on the web will close properly when the mouse is moved out of the chart area.
[18.2.57] - 09/08/2020 #
- Now, the rotated data labels are aligned properly in column series.
[18.2.56] - 09/01/2020 #
[18.2.55] - 08/26/2020 #
- The spline chart will not throw any exception with null values.
- The data label builder can now return proper index value with visibleMinimum and visibleMaximum properties.
[18.2.54] - 08/18/2020 #
- Provided support to calculate the axis range based on the visible data points or based on the overall data points in the chart.
- Animation for dynamic updates now works even in a zoomed state.
[18.2.48] - 08/04/2020 #
- Now, the onZooming event will not be triggered while handling the onTrackballPositionChanging event.
[18.2.47] - 07/28/2020 #
- Now, panning is working properly with LayoutBuilder and FutureBuilder.
- Annotations are rendering properly with plot offset.
onTrackballPositionChangingevent is firing properly.
- Now, crosshair label is showing at the correct position with the public method.
[18.2.46] - 07/21/2020 #
[18.2.45] - 07/14/2020 #
onSelectionChangedevent will return the proper index value.
- The custom data label will be visible for small y values.
- Series visibility is working properly with FutureBuilder.
[18.2.44] - 07/07/2020 #
- Considering the readability, the axis labels rotation of rotate45 and rotate90 values in
labelIntersectActionproperty is changed from 45, 90 degree to -45, -90 degree respectively.
ChartTextStyleclass is deprecated now and use
TextStyleclass as alternate to customize the text.
- Now, to modify the series types rendering with your own custom implementation, you must override that specific series renderer class, instead of overriding that series class.
- Now, we have considered the values of transform, start and end properties in
LinearGradientwhile rendering gradient. So specify the
topCenterto maintain the same appearance.
- Provided support for Spline range area and Histogram chart types.
updateDataSourcepublic method to update the chart dynamically on data source change.
- Now, the gradient can be applied to the border of all the applicable series.
- Provided support for animating the axis elements like labels, gridlines, and ticks, when the axis range is changed.
- Now, the visibility of the data label and its connector line can be collapsed when its value is zero.
- The date-time interval can be specified in double value.
- Provided touch down, touch move, and marker render callback functions for the chart widget.
- Now with the same
endvalues, a single line will be drawn with plot band feature.
- Provided support for aligning the axis labels above, below, or center to the gridlines.
- The size and shape of the markers can be customized with
- Now, the y-axis range will be calculated based on the visible points when panning with zoom mode x.
- Legends are toggled properly on user interactions.
- Now, the tick lines will not appear outside of the plot area.
[18.1.59] - 06/23/2020 #
- Now, the bubble segment will not render if its size and minRadius values are the same.
- Legend state is properly maintained and the series will not be hidden in the dynamic updates.
[18.1.56] - 06/10/2020 #
- Now, the y-axis visible range will be calculated based on the visible points in live update.
- Selection of a single point will not throw any exception.
[18.1.55] - 06/03/2020 #
- Data labels for stacked series will be properly visible.
- Now, the chart will not throw any exceptions for more fraction points.
- User interaction related to zooming is working properly.
[18.1.54] - 05/26/2020 #
- Data labels of the Circular chart is rendering properly with StreamBuilder.
[18.1.53] - 05/19/2020 #
- Now, the chart widget will render with multiple axes without any exception.
[18.1.52] - 05/14/2020 #
- Synchronized panning in multiple charts will be working properly.
- Now, the ranges for the axis will be calculated based on the visible points and ranges.
- Individual data label background color can be customized with the event.
[18.1.48] - 05/05/2020 #
- Now the rotated data labels are aligned properly in Bar series.
[18.1.46] - 04/28/2020 #
- Considering the readability, the axis labels rotation of
labelIntersectActionproperty is changed from 45, 90 degree to -45, -90 degree respectively.
- Provided option to show an indication when both high and low values are same in financial chart types.
- Now, the tooltip template will not flicker when the data points overlap each other.
- Technical indicators are updating properly now on dynamic changes.
[18.1.45] - 04/21/2020 #
- Now, markers for HiLo series is rendering properly.
- Tooltip is displaying properly without any exception and flickering on the web.
[18.1.44] - 04/14/2020 #
- Public methods of trackball and crosshair for financial series and cartesian series with more number of points will be working properly.
[18.1.43] - 04/07/2020 #
- User interactions on the tooltip template will be working properly.
- Now, public methods of trackball and crosshair will be working properly in the live updates.
[18.1.42] - 04/01/2020 #
[18.1.36] - 03/19/2020 #
- Provided support for financial charts types like High low (HiLo), Open high low close (OHLC) and Candle.
- Provided support for 10 types of technical indicators namely Accumulation distribution, ATR, Bollinger band, EMA, Momentum, RSI, SMA, Stochastic, TMA, and MACD.
- Provided support for 6 types of trendlines namely Linear, Exponential, Power, Logarithmic, Polynomial, and Moving average.
- Provided public methods to show the tooltip/trackball/crosshair by passing data point/index/pixel values.
[17.4.51] - 02/25/2020 #
No major changes.
[17.4.50] - 02/19/2020 #
- Tooltip will not be shown for the hidden series.
- Plot band text will be properly positioned on panning.
- Spline area with empty point is rendering properly.
- Provided support for showing trackball, tooltip, crosshair based on the pixel, index and points.
[17.4.46] - 01/30/2020 #
- Provided support for displaying the trackball dynamically based on the data point index.
- Now, the series will not be visible when
isVisibleproperty is set to false in initial rendering.
- Data labels are positioned properly on panning.
[17.4.43] - 01/14/2020 #
- Now the plot bands are rendering properly when end value is not specified and on panning.
onTrackballPositionChangingevent is triggered properly now.
- Panning with visible minimum and maximum values are working fine for DateTime axis now.
[17.4.40] - 12/17/2019 #
- Provided support for 100% stacked line, 100% stacked area, 100% stacked column, 100% stacked bar, range area, spline area, and step area chart types.
- Provided support to delay the hiding of trackball and crosshair.
- Provided support to display the tooltip at the pointer location.
- Provided support to calculate the empty points average with a custom implementation.
borderModeproperty in area series has been renamed as
[17.3.26] - 11/05/2019 #
- Data labels are positioned properly and will not collide with the y-axis.
- Now exception will not be thrown while using the chart with tooltip template in the tab widget.
[17.3.14] - 10/03/2019 #
roundingPlaceproperty has been changed to
decimalPlacesin the axis and tooltip.
childproperty has been changed to
widgetin chart annotation.
positionproperty has been changed to
imageUrlproperty has been changed to
backgroundImageUrlproperty has been changed to
initialSelectedDatIndexesproperty has been moved to series from SfCartesianChart.
- Tooltip format with point.y value is working properly now.
- Bar chart with negative values is rendering properly now.
[1.0.0-beta.5] - 09/17/2019 #
- Stacked line, stacked area, stacked column, stacked bar, range column, pyramid and funnel chart types.
- Logarithmic axis.
- Axis crossing support.
- Plot bands and recursive plot bands support.
- Dynamic data source update animation.
- Tooltip template will not be displayed for hidden series.
- Now the axis interval will be calculated properly for small decimal values.
- Normal range padding is working fine for category axis.
- Few more improvements and bug fixes.
[1.0.0-beta.4] - 08/29/2019 #
- Now, the category axis will work properly with additional range padding.
- Now, the column series of category axis with a point can be placed on the ticks.
- Trackball interactive tooltip will be shown only for the visible series.
- On panning with grid lines, the grid lines will be moved within the chart area.
- Panning will work properly on adding or removing the chart series dynamically.
- Now, the data labels will not be hidden on scrolling.
- The circular chart will render at the center position along with the legend.
- Now, the panning is working properly for the inversed axis.
- Now, the data labels appearance can be customized using onDataLabelRender event.
- The tooltip and explode in the circular charts will work together. properly.
- The scatter series is rendering properly with image markers.
- Few more improvements and bug fixes.
[1.0.0-beta] - 07/16/2019 #
- Line, spline, area, column, bar, bubble, scatter, step line, fast line, pie, doughnut and radial bar chart types.
- Numeric, category and date time axis types.
- User interactive features like zooming and panning, trackball, crosshair, selection and tooltip.
- Additional features like animation, marker, data label, empty points, legend, annotation and much more.