syncfusion_flutter_calendar 20.3.48 syncfusion_flutter_calendar: ^20.3.48 copied to clipboard
The Flutter Calendar widget has nine built-in configurable views that provide basic functionalities for scheduling and representing appointments/events efficiently.
- Now, we have improved the behavior of the
datevalue to hold the start date of the appointment view in the Flutter event calendar.
- Now, we have improved the behavior of the month header of ScheduleView with a minimum date in the Flutter event calendar.
- Provided support for the number of days in view, it is used to customize the days count in the flutter event calendar.
- Provided support for recurring appointments on the last day of month in the flutter event calendar.
[19.4.50] - 02/08/2022 #
- Now, the week number is displayed properly when setting the
firstDayOfWeekproperty in the Flutter event calendar.
- Now, the appointments are added to the schedule view properly with an empty appointment schedule weeks are hidden using
- Now, improved the Flutter calendar allowedViews UI to show the
[19.4.38] - 12/17/2021 #
- Provided support to get calendar details based on the given offset passed through an argument by using the method of the
- Now, improved the allowedViews UI in the flutter event calendar.
[19.3.57] - 12/06/2021 #
- Now, the localization is working properly for the All day label text in schedule view of the Flutter event calendar.
[19.3.45] - 10/11/2021 #
- Now, the non-working dates are disabled in the date range picker for the work week views of the calendar.
[19.3.43] - 09/30/2021 #
- Provided resize, drag-and-drop support to reschedule appointments in the event calendar.
- The default
cellEndPaddingvalue has been changed in the SfCalendar.
- Now the calendar will return the recurrence appointment details in the given custom data type instead of
Appointmenttype by overriding the
convertAppointmentToObjectmethod of the
[19.2.55] - 08/11/2021 #
- Now, the appointment will not intersect when the end time and start time of different appointment is 24 hours for two consecutive days.
- Provided support to customize the background color of the all-day panel.
[19.2.44] - 06/30/2021 #
- Provided support to display week numbers of the year.
- Provided ID, recurrence ID, and appointment type support.
- Provided builder support for the resource header view.
- Now, the occurrence appointment will contain the occurrence date details in the tap callbacks.
- Now, appointments will be displayed based on the
appointmentDisplayModein month view when the month cell builder is used.
[19.1.54] - 03/30/2021 #
- Now, the localization is working properly for the spanned appointment count text in Flutter event calendar.
- Provided the LoadMore support for the event calendar.
- Provided the negative values support for BYSETPOS in recurrence to display the appointment in the last and second last week of a month.
- Provided the support for the header date format in the Flutter event calendar.
- Provided the support for getting appointments between the start and end date range by using the
getVisibleAppointmentsmethod in the Flutter event calendar.
- Provided the current time indicator support for timeslot views.
- Provided the support for enabling and disabling the swiping interaction in the Flutter event calendar.
- Provided the support for the selected date changed callback in the Flutter event calendar.
- Improved the timeslot views disabled slots appearance in the Flutter event calendar.
endTimeproperties of the
Appointmentclass are now marked as required.
startTimeproperty of the
RecurrencePropertiesclass is now marked as required.
endTimeproperties of the
TimeRegionclass are now marked as required.
[18.4.34] - 01/12/2021 #
- Now, the date range picker layouting properly in the calendar header, when the
[18.4.33] - 01/05/2021 #
[18.4.32] - 12/30/2020 #
[18.4.31] - 12/22/2020 #
- Now, the month view changes properly by date range picker when placing
- Now, the appointments are sorting properly in the month cells of
[18.4.30] - 12/17/2020 #
- The custom builder support is provided for the time region and the appointment views in the calendar.
- Provided the interaction support for the resource header.
- Support is provided to the right end padding for the cell touch region when the cell has an appointment in the calendar.
- The animation for view switching, selection ripple effect, and header picker pop-up animation is improved.
- Now, the display date that does not contain an appointment will show the text as
[18.3.50] - 11/17/2020 #
- Now, the time of the
CalendarControlleris working properly with the
[18.3.48] - 11/11/2020 #
- Now, the
SfCalendartime zone support has been enhanced to IANA time zone support.
[18.3.38] - 10/07/2020 #
[18.3.35] - 10/01/2020 #
- Now, the appointment will render on the correct timeslot, when the local set as French, Canada, and in
Eastern Standard Time.
- Now, the appointments will render on the correct timeslot, when the start time of the time slot is set as a different value.
- Timeline month view support
- Resource view support
- Internal view navigation support
- Blackout dates support
- Hide leading and trailing dates support
- The custom builder support for the month cells and the month header of the schedule view
- Agenda appointment time format support
todayTextStyleproperty from the
MonthCellStyleclass has been deprecated, use the same property from the
timeIntervalHeightproperty will not work for timeline views, use the
timeIntervalWidthproperty instead for the timeline views alone.
- The default value for the
timeIntervalWidthis changed from 40 to 60.
- The appointment UI width is reduced in the day, week, and workweek views.
- Now, the
viewproperty from the
SfCalendardoes not work dynamically. To switch the view dynamically, use the same property from the
[18.2.59] - 09/23/2020 #
[18.2.57] - 09/08/2020 #
- Now, the calendar appointment text will no longer disappear when screen width changed.
[18.2.56] - 09/01/2020 #
[18.2.55] - 25/08/2020 #
- Now, the
SfCalendarwill no longer throw any exceptions when adding more appointments in the same timeslots.
[18.2.54] - 08/18/2020 #
- The time format support has been given for the agenda view and schedule view appointments.
[18.2.48] - 08/04/2020 #
[18.2.47] - 07/28/2020 #
- Now, the issue with swiping efficiency with appointments has been resolved and enhanced in calendar views.
[18.2.46+1] - 07/24/2020 #
- Now, the issue overflow not found is cleared with the Flutter latest beta channel.
[18.2.46] - 07/21/2020 #
- Now, the
SfCalendarwill not throw any exceptions when tapping the agenda view.
[18.2.45] - 07/14/2020 #
- Now, the
SfCalendarshows the proper month in a week and workweek when view changed.
[18.2.44] - 07/07/2020 #
- The long press callback support
- Schedule view support
- Special time regions support
- Navigation arrow support
- Mouse hovering for all calendar elements [web]
- Now, the appointment indicator was shown properly in the month cells using the recurrence rule.
- Now, the onTap callback of the
SfCalendarcalling properly when tapping out of the calendar.
- Now, the scrolling is working properly when touchpoint is on the calendar inside a Column widget.
[18.1.55-beta] - 06/03/2020 #
- Now, the month cell dates are aligned properly with the Flutter latest beta channel.
[18.1.52-beta] - 05/14/2020 #
- Now, the visible dates do not show the repeated dates when the local time zone has daylight saving in
[18.1.48-beta] - 05/05/2020 #
[18.1.46-beta] - 04/28/2020 #
- The error
No file or variants found for assert:packages/timezone/data/2019c.tzfnow cleared.
[18.1.45-beta] - 04/21/2020 #
[18.1.44-beta] - 04/14/2020 #
parseRRulenow works without the
[18.1.43-beta] - 04/07/2020 #
[18.1.42-beta] - 04/01/2020 #
[18.1.36-beta] - 03/19/2020 #
- Right-to-left direction support.
- Localization support.
- Accessibility support.
- Calendar web support.
- Minimum and maximum date support.
- Theme support.
- Calendar controller for programmatic date selection and date navigation.
[17.4.51-beta] - 02/25/2020 #
[17.4.50-beta] - 02/19/2020 #
[17.4.46-beta] - 01/30/2020 #
- Provided the all-day appointment expander support in day/week/work week views.
- Provided the
appointmentsproperty setter in
[17.4.43-beta] - 01/14/2020 #
[17.4.40-beta] - 12/18/2019 #
- Renamed the
appointmentMapperimplementation replaced by override methods for custom appointments.
timeZonepackage updated to latest version and its database updated.
- The enum properties in
[17.4.39-beta] - 12/17/2019 #
- Day, week, workweek, timeline day, timeline week, timeline workweek, and month. Seven built-in calendar views.
- Appointment scheduling. Default and custom appointments supported.
- Recursive appointments with daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly recurrence types.
- Time zones support for events and calendar.
- Different nonworking days.
- Different first day of week for all applicable views.
- Flexible start and end hours for time slot views.
- Agenda view support in calendar month view.
- Additional features like customizable calendar appearance and format.