spritewidget 2.0.1 spritewidget: ^2.0.1 copied to clipboard
SpriteWidget is an open source toolkit for building complex, high performance animations and 2D games with Flutter.
- Fixes minor issues for pub.dev to be happier.
- Updates documentation.
- Makes SpriteWidget APIs more in-line with modern Dart/Flutter practises.
- Support for web and desktop.
- Bug fixes and pull requests from the community.
- Brings demos up-to-date.
- Cleans up directory structure.
- Fixes EffectLine.
- Lowers required Flutter version.
- Lowers the Dart requirement to support generation of docs at pub.dev.
- BREAKING CHANGE: Renames Action classes to Motion. This is to avoid conflicts with the new Flutter Action class.
- Fixes compatibility issues with latest Flutter version.
- Updates documentation to reflect new changes.