A restricted reflective system that uses mirrors at development time, but that can be replaced with non-reflective calls using code generation. See README.md for mode details.
- Eliminate errors reported by analyzer in strong mode.
- Update to use the
transformer_testpackage instead of
- Update to analyzer '^0.27.0' and update to the test package.
- Update to analyzer '<0.27.0'
- Add excludeOverriden to QueryOptions which removes declarations that were overriden within the class hierarchy.
- Update logging package to
- Update to analyzer
- Work around an issue running Dart analyzer on the generated code, if the
dynamictype appeared in the output. Smoke will now use
- Updated dependency versions.
- Add canAcceptNArgs method.
- Change SUPPORTED_ARGS limit for minArgs and maxArgs method from 3 to 15.
- Fix toString calls on Type instances.
- Widen the constraint on analyzer.
- Widen the constraint on barback.
- Switch from
- Static configuration can be modified, so code generators can split the static configuration in pieces.
- breaking change: for codegen call
- Initial release: introduces the smoke API, a mirror based implementation, a statically configured implementation that can be declared by hand or be generated by tools, and libraries that help generate the static configurations.