simple_drawer 0.0.11 simple_drawer: ^0.0.11 copied to clipboard
simple_drawer offers an easy way to implement your own widget as a drawer which slides in from any direction (top, bottom, left & right).
[0.0.1] - 2021-03-16 #
- simple_drawer offers an easy way to implement your own widget as a drawer which slides in from any direction (top, bottom, left & right).
- Pop your own widget into a SimpleDrawer and it can slide in from any direction. The background will be obscured by a color which fades in.
- Offers customization of fadeColor, animationCurve & Duration & area where the widget widget is shown.
[0.0.2] - 2021-03-19 #
- add example
- format code (using dart format)
- refactor functionality of simpleDrawerAreaHeight & Width to perform bug-free when user inputs certain faulty data (too large child size)
- refactor description
[0.0.3] - 2021-03-20 #
- add gifs
[0.0.4] - 2021-03-20 #
- change gif sizes
[0.0.5] - 2021-03-20 #
- fix images (0.0.4 broke them)
[0.0.6] - 2021-04-10 #
- add function isActive, so the user can get the current status of any SimpleDrawer
- hide _idToStreamController (formerly idToStreamController) from user
[0.0.7] - 2021-04-10 #
- switch function isActive for getDrawerStatus, which represents the status more accurately.
- Update example to include getDrawerStatus
[0.0.8] - 2021-04-10 #
- fix library (to include DrawerStatus)
[0.0.9] - 2021-04-22 #
- add onDrawerStatusChanged as an argument (This function is called whenever the DrawerStatus of this SimpleDrawer changes. Receives the new DrawerStatus as an argument.)
[0.0.10] - 2021-04-23 #
- fix bug, where an event could have been added to a disposed StreamController
[0.0.11] - 2021-09-08 #
- impl null-safety