scrollable_positioned_list 0.3.8 scrollable_positioned_list: ^0.3.8 copied to clipboard
A list with helper methods to programmatically scroll to an item.
- Add ScrollOffsetController to allow pixel-based changes in offset.
- Bump min sdk version to 2.15.0
- Add ScrollOffsetListener to allow listening to changes in scroll offset.
- Fix cache extents for horizontal lists
- scrollTo future doesn't complete until scrolling is done.
- Fix extraneous animation controller declaration in 0.3.4.
- Disposed the animation controller when disposing the scrollable list.
- Fix potential crash when reading from RenderBox.size.
- Re-apply Flutter framework bindings' null safety calls but set SDK constraints correctly to 2.12.0 instead.
- Reverts change from 0.3.0 where the Flutter version constraint should have been set to 2.12.0 instead of 2.10.5.
- Move to Flutter version 2.10.5 and update dependencies' null safety calls.
- Support shrink wrap.
- Move dependencies from pre-release versions to released versions.
- Fix crash on NaN or infinite offset.
- Update to null safety.
- Update the home page URL to fix issue #190.
- Miscellaneous tweaks to the example.
- Added documentation to address issue #96.
- Miscellaneous other cleanup.
_ScrollablePositionedListStateto try to simplify logic.
- Fixed an issue with
ItemScrollController.scrollTowhere it could scroll to the wrong item if a non-zero
alignmentwas specified and if the list was manually scrolled by dragging.
- Set updateScheduled to false when short circuiting due to empty list. To fix https://github.com/google/flutter.widgets/issues/182.
- Apply viewport dimensions in UnboundedRenderedViewport.performResize. To work around change in https://github.com/flutter/flutter/pull/61973 causing breakage
- Change to do local scroll (without a fade) whenever target item is found within the cache.
- Added sdk constraints to the example.
- Added minCacheExtent to ScrollablePositionedList
- Fixes the issue when item count updated from zero to one and
-1. Fixes issue #104.
Fix padding for horizontal lists.
ScrollablePositionedList.separatedconstructor to complete issue #34.