A tool to manage running external executables within package:build
- Use digests to improve
- Scratch spaces can now be used across builds without cleaning them up, and will check digests and update assets as needed.
- Fix a bug where failing to read an asset in serve mode could get the build stuck.
- Allow creating files at the root of the scratch space.
- Allow package:build 0.12.0
- Allow package:build 0.11.0
- Fix a deadlock issue around the file descriptor pool, only take control of a
resource right before actually touching disk instead of also encapsulating
readAsBytescall from the wrapped
- Initial release, adds the