scratch_space: ^1.0.0 copied to clipboard
A tool to manage running external executables within package:build
- Migrate to null-safety
- Update to build
- Change returns from
- Increase min sdk constraint to
- Allow the null safe pre-releases of all migrated deps.
- Fix a race condition bug where
ensureAssetswould complete before all pending writes were completed. If the next build was scheduled before these writes finished then they would get the old result.
ScratchSpace.fileForon windows to normalize the paths so they dont contain mixed separators.
copyOutputto allow asserting that a file produced in a scratch space is not empty.
- Declare support for
- Increased the upper bound for the sdk to
- Use digests to improve
- Scratch spaces can now be used across builds without cleaning them up, and will check digests and update assets as needed.
- Fix a bug where failing to read an asset in serve mode could get the build stuck.
- Allow creating files at the root of the scratch space.
- Allow package:build 0.12.0
- Allow package:build 0.11.0
- Fix a deadlock issue around the file descriptor pool, only take control of a
resource right before actually touching disk instead of also encapsulating
readAsBytescall from the wrapped
- Initial release, adds the