redux_epics 0.10.2 redux_epics: ^0.10.2 copied to clipboard
A redux.dart Middleware to support the use of Streams
- Fix TypedEpic when not supporting async generators
- Add option to async* functions for performance reasons. This option will be removed in the future when Dart supports running async* functions synchronously (https://github.com/dart-lang/sdk/issues/33818)
- Updated to work with latest version of RxDart, which removes deprecated Stream methods in Dart 2
- Now works with Redux 3.0.0 & RxDart 0.16.5, which have been upgraded to work with Dart 2
- Breaking Change: Dart 2 Support, Dart 1 supported by 0.7.x
- Upgrade to RxDart 0.16
- Breaking Change: Actions you emit from your Epic are now re-dispatched through all Epics. They used to be simply forwarded to the next Middleware in the chain.
- Added support for
TypedEpicas a convenient way to bind actions of a certain type to an epics.
Improve docs, bump to ensure it works with latest RxDart.
- Breaking Api Changes
- Updated to work with Redux 2.0.0
Epicis now a