redux: ^5.0.0 copied to clipboard
Redux is a predictable state container for Dart and Flutter apps
- Preview version, same as 5.0.0-nullsafety
- Update to null safety
- Drop package:coverage
- Remove web examples. They depend on build_runner which has not been upgraded to null safety yet.
- Update README
- Update README with fluttercommunity links
- Moved package to Flutter Community
dispatchreturns the provided action
- Removed Dart 1.x support
- Enforce Pedantic package lint rules
public_member_api_docslint rule and add docs to missing parts
travis.ymlwith support for dartfmt, analysis, and code coverage
- Add coverage badge to root README
- Pub.dev updates
- Longer description
- https for package url
- update example folder to include README
- Update README based on feedback
- Dart 2 support
combineReducerswith normal reducers &
combineTypedMiddleware-- no longer needed! Just create a normal
- Ensure the repo is 100% healthy.
- Add the
distinctoption. If set to true, the Store will not emit onChange events if the new State that is returned from your [reducer] in response to an Action is equal to the previous state. False by default.
- Use absolute urls to fix broken links in documentation on Pub.
- Add MOAR documentation
- Add type-safe
- Add documentation highlighting the redux ecosystem
- Breaking API Changes:
Reduceris now a
ReducerClass<State>if you'd like to continue to use a class interface.
Middlewareis now a
MiddlewareClass<State>as a replacement for the old
teardownmethod has been added. Use it to shut down the store in the middle of your application lifecycle if you no longer need the store.
- Added more docs