A Flutter plugin that makes implementing in-app subscriptions for iOS and Android simple – receipt validation and status tracking included!
- Build config updates to fix build issues on iOS:
- Added DEFINES_MODULE build setting for cocoapods projects
- added swift version
- made framework compile statically
- replaced #import with @import https://github.com/RevenueCat/purchases-flutter/pull/100
- bumped iOS version to 3.7.2
purchases-hybrid-commonversion to 1.4.3
- Attribution V2:
addAttributionin favor of
- Added support for OneSignal via
purchases-hybrid-commonto 1.4.2 Changelog here
purchases-iosto 3.7.1 Changelog here
purchases-androidto 3.5.0 Changelog here
- Fix a NullPointerException in the Android plugin (https://github.com/RevenueCat/purchases-flutter/pull/83)
- Made some clarifications on the docs for the type parameter in getProducts and purchaseProduct (https://github.com/RevenueCat/purchases-flutter/pull/81)
- Bumped iOS to 3.4.0 Changelog here
- Bumped Android to 3.2.0 Changelog here
- Upgrade Flutter Android APIs (https://github.com/RevenueCat/purchases-flutter/pull/74)
- Adds userDefaultsSuiteName as an option when setting up the SDK (https://github.com/RevenueCat/purchases-flutter/pull/70)
- Added managementURL to PurchaserInfo (https://github.com/RevenueCat/purchases-flutter/pull/67)
- Added originalPurchaseDate to PurchaserInfo (https://github.com/RevenueCat/purchases-flutter/pull/66)
- Adds missing error codes (https://github.com/RevenueCat/purchases-flutter/pull/64)
- Adds new headers for platformFlavor and platformFlavorVersion (https://github.com/RevenueCat/purchases-flutter/pull/57, https://github.com/RevenueCat/purchases-flutter/pull/46)
- Update README.md to remove macOS support (#52)
- Await setDebugLogsEnabled before next steps in the sample app (#38)
- Adds Subscriber Attributes, which allow developers to store additional, structured information for a user in RevenueCat. More info: https://docs.revenuecat.com/docs/user-attributes.
- Updates README.md
- Specifies compatible platforms
getOfferingalways returns null #19
- Fixes crash when there's no offerings #17
- Fixes issue with older versions of Kotlin (#15)
- Updates README.md
- Adds checkTrialOrIntroductoryPriceEligibility
- Android updated to 3.0.3
PurchasesErrorHelper.getErrorCode(PlatformException)and enum of
PurchasesErrorCodeto make handling errors easier. (#3)
- Support for new Offerings system.
makePurchasemethods. Replaces with
getEntitlementsmethod. Replaces with
- See our migration guide for more info: https://docs.revenuecat.com/v3.0/docs/offerings-migration
- Updates to BillingClient 2.0.3. If finishTransactions is set to false (or observerMode is true when configuring the SDK), this SDK won't acknowledge any purchase.
- Adds proration mode support on upgrades/downgrades (#14)
requestDateand PurchaserInfo missing properties #12
- New identity changes:
- The .createAlias() method is no longer required, use .identify() instead
- .identify() will create an alias if being called from an anonymous ID generated by RevenueCat
- Added an isAnonymous property to Purchases.sharedInstance
- Improved offline use
- Dynamically access context and activity from registrar (https://github.com/RevenueCat/purchases-flutter/pull/11)
expirationDatein EntitlementInfo for iOS.
- Fixes crash when there's a trial period and not an introductory price on Android.
activeEntitlementsin PurchaserInfo and adds
entitlementsobject to PurchaserInfo. For more info check out https://docs.revenuecat.com/docs/purchaserinfo
- Fixes exception when calling
makePurchasewith a bad product identifier in iOS
userCancelledboolean in Android
makePurchasenot working in Android when calling with
- Fixes trial info being lost in Android. Access
introductoryPricein the product information to get information around the trial period.
- Upgrades Android SDK to https://github.com/RevenueCat/purchases-android/releases/tag/2.3.1
- Makes some changes to the introductory pricing due to some inconsistencies introduced in 0.2.0. Introductory pricing is now an object part of the product.
- Upgrades iOS SDK to https://github.com/RevenueCat/purchases-ios/releases/tag/2.5.0
- Upgrades Android SDK to https://github.com/RevenueCat/purchases-android/releases/tag/2.3.0.
- Adds Facebook as supported attribution network.
- Adds automatic Apple Search Ads attribution collection. Disabled by default.
- Adds introductory pricing to the iOS product.
- Fixes UninitializedPropertyAccessException when trying to close the instance onDestroy of the Android Activity.
- Formats files
- Adds more docs to custom types
- Fixes report issue link
- Fixes userCancelled in Android
- Adds docs
- Initial release