Flutter plugin for phone number validation
- Change channel name (add FQDN)
- Reorganize the lib folder to Dart library standards
- Update to libphonenumber 8.10.23 / PhoneNumberKitCore 3.1.0
- Project cleanup
- Add support for parsing a list of phone numbers
- Add support for phone number's countryCode and nationalNumber
- Add partial number formatting
- Upgrade to libphonenumber 8.10.11 & PhoneNumberKit 2.6.0
- Refactor to AndroidX
- Remove Kotlin support and switched back to full Java implementation
- Added a very simple test in the example app
- Minimal implementation of the parse method. Example app still not functional.
Demonstrates how to use the phone_number plugin.
Getting Started #
This project is a starting point for a Flutter application.
A few resources to get you started if this is your first Flutter project:
For help getting started with Flutter, view our online documentation, which offers tutorials, samples, guidance on mobile development, and a full API reference.
Use this package as a library
1. Depend on it
Add this to your package's pubspec.yaml file:
dependencies: phone_number: ^0.4.1
2. Install it
You can install packages from the command line:
$ flutter pub get
Alternatively, your editor might support
flutter pub get.
Check the docs for your editor to learn more.
3. Import it
Now in your Dart code, you can use:
Describes how popular the package is relative to other packages. [more]
Code health derived from static analysis. [more]
Reflects how tidy and up-to-date the package is. [more]
Weighted score of the above. [more]
We analyzed this package on Dec 9, 2019, and provided a score, details, and suggestions below. Analysis was completed with status completed using:
- Dart: 2.6.1
- pana: 0.13.1+4
- Flutter: 1.12.13+hotfix.2
Health issues and suggestions
Document public APIs. (-1 points)
6 out of 6 API elements have no dartdoc comment.Providing good documentation for libraries, classes, functions, and other API elements improves code readability and helps developers find and use your API.
The package description is too short. (-18 points)
Add more detail to the
description field of
pubspec.yaml. Use 60 to 180 characters to describe the package, what it does, and its target use case.