A platform agnostic Flutter package for showing passcode input screen, similar to Native iOS. Screen customizable with a colors, sizes, fonts etc.
[0.0.1] - TODO: Add release date. #
[1.0.0+1] - 22 Jan 2019 #
Basic implementation of a widget.
- You could show a widget, enter passcode and validate it.
[1.0.1] - 12 May 2019 #
isValidCallbackto help you handle success scenario.
isValidCallbackwill be invoked after passcode screen will pop.
[1.0.2] - 28 June 2019 #
- Added configurable background and title color.
cancelCallbackto react when user cancelled widget
[1.1.0] - 11 May 2020 #
- Provide widget instead of string for title
- Fixed digits layout
- Added flexibility to configure 'Cancel' and 'Delete' buttons as widgets
- Added flexibility to provide digits as list of strings for better customisation
- Removed navigation as default action when cancel pressed
[1.1.1] - 6 June 2020 #
- Add landscape view for the passcode screen
[1.2.0] - 7 June 2020 #
- Add dynamic size for landscape view.
- Moved 'Cancel' button to the bottom of the screen to align with iOS Native Passcode Screen style.