A Plug-in for dart, which help you scanning barcode and qrcode with android and ios device derived from https://pub.dev/packages/qrscan.
QR Code Scanner #
A Flutter plugin 🛠 to scanning. Ready for Android 🚀
<uses-permission android:name="android.permission.CAMERA" /> <uses-permission android:name="android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE"/> <uses-permission android:name="android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE"/>
Add this to your package's pubspec.yaml file:
dependencies: qrscan: ^0.2.18
Scan Usage example #
import 'package:qrscan/qrscan.dart' as scanner; String cameraScanResult = await scanner.scan();
- [x] Scan BR-CODE
- [x] Scan QR-CODE
- [x] Control the flash while scanning
- [x] Apply for camera privileges
- [x] Scanning BR-CODE or QR-CODE in albums
- [x] Parse to code string with uint8list
- [x] Scanning the image of the specified path
- [x] Display the switch button of the flashlight according to the light intensity
- [x] Generate QR-CODE
- Generate BR-CODE
-  Support IOS (example builds, but invoking scanner does not return)
-  Provide iOS setup documentation, if necessary
Demo App #
Select Bar-Code or QR-Code photos for analysis and Generating QR-Code #
import 'package:qrscan/qrscan.dart' as scanner; // Select Bar-Code or QR-Code photos for analysis String photoScanResult = await scanner.scanPhoto(); // Generating QR-Code Uint8List result = await scanner.generateBarCode('https://github.com/leyan95/qrcode_scanner'); // Scanning the image of the specified path String barcode = await scanner.scanPath(path); // Parse to code string with uint8list File file = await ImagePicker.pickImage(source: ImageSource.camera); Uint8List bytes = file.readAsBytesSync(); String barcode = await scanner.scanBytes(uint8list);
We would ❤️ to see your contribution!
Distributed under the MIT license. See
LICENSE for more information.
Created by Shusheng.