Features and bugs #
Please file feature requests and bugs at the issue tracker.
- Based on new JSON file format with more content.
- Added support for writing default-package entries.
- Fixed bug when writing
Uris containing a fragment.
- Allow parsing files with default-package entries and metadata. A default-package entry has an empty key and a valid package name as value. Metadata is attached as fragments to base URIs.
- Fix usage of SDK constants.
- Set max SDK version to <3.0.0.
- Removed unneeded dependency constraint on SDK.
- Update SDK constraint to be 2.0.0 dev friendly.
- Fix test to not write to sink after it's closed.
- Public API marked stable.
- Strong mode fixes.
- Invalid test cleanup (to keep up with changes in
- Syntax updates.
- Initial implementation.
Use this package as a library
1. Depend on it
Add this to your package's pubspec.yaml file:
dependencies: package_config_2: ^2.0.0
2. Install it
You can install packages from the command line:
$ pub get
Alternatively, your editor might support
Check the docs for your editor to learn more.
3. Import it
Now in your Dart code, you can use:
Describes how popular the package is relative to other packages. [more]
Code health derived from static analysis. [more]
Reflects how tidy and up-to-date the package is. [more]
Weighted score of the above. [more]
This package is not analyzed, because it is discontinued.
|Dart SDK||>=2.7.0 <3.0.0|