Oxide is a extremely powerful web framework for dart that's main goal is simplicity
Extremely simple and easy to use web framework for Dart
- Easy to use server framework
- Annotation based route system
- Least abstraction possible allowing flexibility
Comparison To Other Frameworks #
- Made especially for native / vm
- Uses annotations and mirrors to make creating routes clean
- Extremely small code base to reduce bundle/compilation size
- Built on top of dart nightly but backwards compatible
Stability over complexity #
While more features is nice and all, it adds complexity, and thus is more error prone.
Oxide aims to avoid this by making the code base as small and abstraction-less as possible.
The goal of oxide is stability and flexibility not to be extremely feature-full.