ovuhome_webview_flutter 0.3.11+4-bate.8 ovuhome_webview_flutter: ^0.3.11+4-bate.8 copied to clipboard
A Flutter plugin that provides a WebView widget on Android and iOS.
- Android test WebChromeClient
- Android test WebChromeClient
- Android add dependencies
- Android test context
- iOS rename webview_flutter.podspec to ovuhome_webview_flutter.podspec
- iOS web scroll view set scrollEnabled to false
- Rename webview_flutter to ovuhome_webview_flutter
- Removed noisy log messages on iOS.
- Apply the display listeners workaround that was shipped in 0.3.11+1 on all Android versions prior to P.
- Add fix for input connection being dropped after a screen resize on certain Android devices.
- Work around a bug in old Android WebView versions that was causing a crash when resizing the webview on old devices.
- Add an initialAutoMediaPlaybackPolicy setting for controlling how auto media playback is restricted.
- Add dependency on
- Add keyboard text to README.
- Don't log an unknown setting key error for 'debuggingEnabled' on iOS.
- Fix InputConnection being lost when combined with route transitions.
- Add support for simultaenous Flutter
TextInputand WebView text fields.
- Add partial WebView keyboard support for Android versions prior to N. Support
for UIs that also have Flutter
TextInputfields is still pending. This basic support currently only works with Flutter
master. The keyboard will still appear when it previously did not when run with older versions of Flutter. But if the WebView is resized while showing the keyboard the text field will need to be focused multiple times for any input to be registered.
- Update Dart code to conform to current Dart formatter.
- Add missing template type parameter to
- Bump minimum Flutter version to 1.5.0.
- Replace invokeMethod with invokeMapMethod wherever necessary.
- Allow external packages to provide webview implementations for new platforms.
- Suppress deprecation warning for BinaryMessages. See: https://github.com/flutter/flutter/issues/33446
- Fix loadUrlWithHeaders flaky test.
- Remove un-used method params in webview_flutter
- Add an optional
headersfield to the controller.
- Fixed error in documentation of
- Fix bugs in the example app by updating it to use a
- Fix crash from
NavigationDelegateon later versions of Android.
- Fix a bug where updates to onPageFinished were ignored.
- Added an onPageFinished callback.
- Support specifying navigation delegates that can prevent navigations from being executed.
- Exclude LongPress handler from semantics tree since it does nothing.
- Fixed a memory leak on Android - the WebView was not properly disposed.
- Add clearCache method to WebView controller.
- Log a more detailed warning at build time about the previous AndroidX migration.
- Added CookieManager to interface with WebView cookies. Currently has the ability to clear cookies.
- Breaking change. Migrate from the deprecated original Android Support Library to AndroidX. This shouldn't result in any functional changes, but it requires any Android apps using this plugin to also migrate if they're using the original support library.
- (BREAKING CHANGE) Renamed the
- Added a reload method to the WebView controller.
- Added a
currentUrlaccessor for the WebView controller to look up what URL is being displayed.
- Fix null crash when initialUrl is unset on iOS.
- Add goBack, goForward, canGoBack, and canGoForward methods to the WebView controller.
- Fix case for "FLTWebViewFlutterPlugin" (iOS was failing to buld on case-sensitive file systems).
- Initial release.