ogurets 4.0.1 ogurets: ^4.0.1 copied to clipboard
Gherkin/Cucumber implementation in dart, supporting classes and simple libraries, hooks, dependency injection, and all the things you would want in an easy to use format.
- issue with types with new versions of Dart where the methods aren't being picked up
- updated to support null safety
- updated to support factory based constructors by preference when doing "dependency injection"
- Update to allow correct interpolation of scenario name when using data tables; contribution
- this is a rearrangement into a single library and hiding of internal classes so they don't cause conflict with our work on FeatureHub (and because they aren't neeeded to be seen externally)
- includes failure fix from tobindh
- support square brackets in errors in IDEA
- load steps from disk instead of having to specify them all
- better reporting
- all updates from tobindh
- added @ignore syntax (tobindh)
- allowed specification of extra formatters via Opts (tobindh)
- tidied up logging messages (tobindh)
- added support for skipped scenarios in reporting
- opened up the intl version to include 0.16 because Flutter master has changed
- added in beforestep/afterstep annotations
- added moved examples to own directory, turned them into a test.
- logic around tags was causing everything to run even if you specified a scenario name
- too much print logging
- karthi.kk - reported an issue with tags not working as expected. Tags were not triggering properly on feature level and scenario level as per other cucumber variants.
- support for ~tags so you can turn off specific tags
- karthi.kk - reported issue with existing dherkin2 table parser which only allowed single word entries in table.
- updated documentation
- updated the IDEA formatter so it outputs examples correctly
- ensure each example line in a scenario outline has a separate scenario status so it doesn't prevent other examples from running.
- Introducing ogurets for the first time
- Introduced this changelog.
- Upgraded all dependencies.
- Minimal required Dart SDK is now 2.0.0.
- Removed log4dart because it is not dart2 compatible. Replaced it with the logging lib from pub.dart.
- The fork removed all future-code and replaced it with async/await. The reason for that is that it can properly be used in dart2 tests.