Official Notificare's Flutter Plugin implements the power of smart notifications provided by the Notificare platform in Flutter applications.
For documentation please refer to: http://docs.notifica.re/sdk
For support please use: http://support.notifica.re
- added static_framework flag
- Updated to Notificare Android SDK 2.1.0
- Updated to Notificare iOS SDK 2.2.0 (Required Xcode 11 and iOS13 SDK to build it)
- Added new method clearDeviceLocation for iOS
- Added missing properties to inbox model
- Added authorization options for iOS
- Added presentation options for iOS
- Added category options for iOS
- cleaned up parameter types in all models
- Return inboxItem on remove and markAsRead
- Update Notificare iOS library to 2.1.6
- Fixed parameter in removedInboxItem method
- Updated description
- Updated dependencies
- Initial release.
Demonstrates how to use the notificare_push_lib plugin.
Getting Started #
This project is a starting point for a Flutter application.
A few resources to get you started if this is your first Flutter project:
For help getting started with Flutter, view our online documentation, which offers tutorials, samples, guidance on mobile development, and a full API reference.
Use this package as a library
1. Depend on it
Add this to your package's pubspec.yaml file:
dependencies: notificare_push_lib: ^2.0.1
2. Install it
You can install packages from the command line:
$ flutter pub get
Alternatively, your editor might support
flutter pub get.
Check the docs for your editor to learn more.
3. Import it
Now in your Dart code, you can use:
Describes how popular the package is relative to other packages. [more]
Code health derived from static analysis. [more]
Reflects how tidy and up-to-date the package is. [more]
Weighted score of the above. [more]
We analyzed this package on Oct 23, 2019, and provided a score, details, and suggestions below. Analysis was completed with status completed using:
- Dart: 2.5.1
- pana: 0.12.21
- Flutter: 1.9.1+hotfix.4
Detected platforms: Flutter
References Flutter, and has no conflicting libraries.
flutter format to format
|Dart SDK||>=2.1.0 <3.0.0|