nexxplay 1.5.1 nexxplay: ^1.5.1 copied to clipboard
Wrapper for native Android nexxPLAY, which enables usage of the player inside Flutter UI and provides access to native methods.
[1.5.1] 26.01.2023 #
- Minor client documentation fixes
[1.5.0] 10.01.2023 #
- nexxPLAY Android SDK dependency version is set to 6.3.04 with the Dart API reflecting the underlying changes.
- Handles for including ad manager, shared media session instance and shared chromecast context instance were added into the plugin with the usage documentation updated.
[1.4.0] 05.07.2022 #
- nexxPLAY Android SDK dependency version is set to 6.2.22.
[1.3.0] 21.05.2022 #
- Fixed support for Flutter 3.
- nexxPLAY Android SDK dependency version is set to 6.2.10.
com.google.android.gms.versionproperty should not be removed from
[1.2.0] 23.04.2022 #
getAudioLanguagesmethods were removed.
getConnectedFilesmethods were added.
listLocalMediamethod's result does not contain the
getCurrentPlaybackStatemethod's result does not contain the
- nexxPLAY Android SDK dependency version is set to 6.2.01.
[1.1.0] 17.01.2022. #
- Native Android nexxPLAY version was updated to 6.1.03.
- Local media and offline playback are now supported.
- isCasting, getCurrentMedia and getCurrentPlaybackState methods were added.
- getMediaData method was removed.
- Signatures for
swapTo*methods were extended with
- Android's theme is now required to be extended from AndroidX
Theme.AppCompatinheritor (README contains more specifics).
- Several bugfixes intrinsic to native Android nexxPLAY were applied, changelog can be found here.
[1.0.2] 24.11.2021. #
- Upgrade nexxPlay version to 6.0.2
[1.0.1] 23.11.2021. #
- Upgrade nexxPlay version to 6.0.1
[1.0.0] 12.11.2021. #
- Plugin with the core functionality released.