native_screenshot 0.0.5 native_screenshot: ^0.0.5 copied to clipboard
A simple plugin to take screenshots using native code (iOS & Android).
## 0.0.5 - 25.12.2020
- Fixed the missing directory path to save the screenshot in release mode.
README.mdto fix temporary the permissions issue.
0.0.4 - 15.05.2020 #
- Homepage, Repository and Issuetracker updated to GitLab ones.
- Added some log messages to make easier to track errors.
- Class names minified/obfuscated by Android release mode were preventing get the correct class of the needed view for take the screenshot. Fixed comparing classes instead names. ivanjpg/native_screenshot#2
- Homepage, Repository and Issuetracker added to
- Code improvement.
- The function now takes the screenshot, save it to the application directory and then it adds to the PhotoLibrary. Now it needs
- Description added to
- Documentation API done.
- Added licence.
- Unified the code to condesate the plugin initialization and use for the v1 and v2 Flutter's plugin engine.
- Now the screenshot is written to a folder with the application name on it, if fails then goes to external storage.
PixelCopyapproaches, both throws a black image, still uses