monarch 2.4.0-pre.4 monarch: ^2.4.0-pre.4 copied to clipboard
Code generator for Monarch. Monarch is a tool for building Flutter widgets in isolation. It makes it easy to build, test and debug complex UIs.
Build high-quality UIs with ease. Monarch is a tool for building Flutter widgets in isolation. It makes it easy to build, test and debug complex UIs.
Sample projects #
The Monarch Samples repo is a curated collection of sample projects which show Monarch working with various packages, patterns and tools.
- For announcements about new releases subscribe to our newsletter
- Follow us on Twitter @monarch_app
- If you have any questions or run into any issues, please create an issue in this repo.
About Monarch #
Monarch is a tool for building Flutter widgets in isolation. It makes it easy to build, test and debug complex UIs.
Monarch is inspired by Storybook.
Build widgets faster #
- Build your widgets in isolation.
- Isolate your widgets by writing stories.
- Render stories without worrying about data, emulators, backends or business logic.
- Browse stories to verify your UI is right.
- Ditch the emulator for common tasks, free up memory and resources.
Find and fix bugs with ease #
- Render edge cases with little effort.
- From your stories, navigate to your code to find and fix bugs.
- Monarch renders your fixes much faster than an emulator.
- Mock dependencies to render visual states that are hard to reproduce.
- Reuse your stories from your widget tests.
Build responsive UIs easily #
- See your widgets in different devices and tune them easily with hot reload.
- Switch between dark mode, light mode or your own custom theme.
- See your UI under the locales your app supports.
- Make sure your app remains accessible and usable at large text scale factors.
Debug widgets in isolation #
- Fine-tune animations, fix layout issues, align text.
- Find images using too much memory.
- Use DevTools.
- Debug your widgets without running the full app.