mlkit_scanner 0.5.3 mlkit_scanner: ^0.5.3 copied to clipboard
A Flutter plugin to detect barcodes, text, faces, and objects using Google MLKit API for iOS and Android
- Fix iOS scan throttling.
- Fix Android camera pauses after reinitialization.
- Update dependency versions.
- Add scanned barcode info.
- Add ability to initialize the scanner with parameters (zoom, cropRect and camera (Ios)).
- Fix lock animation when layout changing.
- Fix cropRect initialization.
- Add the ability to get available cameras on iOS and choice which one to use.
- Improve camera selection on devices with multiple cameras (iOS).
- Make controller in initialization callback non-nullable.
- Fix auto resume camera after manually pause (Android).
- Fix lateinit property center has not been initialized at CenterFocusView.lockMovementAnimation (Android).
- Fix unit tests
- Migration to using targetPlatform instead of Platform.is
- Fix issues with NativeView disappearing on rebuild or hotreload
- Fix "smart cast to 'String' is impossible, because 'it.message' is a property that has open or custom getter" in MISingleBarcodeAnalyzer.kt
- Fix camera focus on ios
- Fix example xcode asked to sign scanner assets for each build problem
- Added null check in tryAnalyzeInputImage
- Now center of the camera focus view depends on offsets
- support Flutter 3.0
- Migrate from AndroidView to PlatformViewLink
- resize CameraPreview widget at runtime
- change crop area at runtime
- Initial Release
- MLkit Barcode Scanning Vision API.