Manage Calendar Events #
A flutter plugin which will help you to add, edit and remove the events (with reminders) from your (Android and ios) calendars
What are the features available? #
- can read all the available calendars in your device (Android and ios)
- can read all the events from the selected calendar
- can add an event with title, description, start date, end date and a reminder in your selected calendar
- can update or delete the selected event
- can add, update and remove the reminders (/alarms in ios)
For Android #
Android support is used a Java code and it requires a following permissions
<uses-permission android:name="android.permission.READ_CALENDAR" /> <uses-permission android:name="android.permission.WRITE_CALENDAR" />
For iOS #
iOS support is used a swift code and it requires a following permissions to add in info.plist
- Added dartdoc comment for APIs
- Initial release
- Provides the add, update and delete event support
Demonstrates how to use the manage_calendar_events plugin.
Getting Started #
This project is a starting point for a Flutter application.
A few resources to get you started if this is your first Flutter project:
For help getting started with Flutter, view our online documentation, which offers tutorials, samples, guidance on mobile development, and a full API reference.
Use this package as a library
1. Depend on it
Add this to your package's pubspec.yaml file:
dependencies: manage_calendar_events: ^1.0.2
2. Install it
You can install packages from the command line:
$ flutter pub get
Alternatively, your editor might support
flutter pub get.
Check the docs for your editor to learn more.
3. Import it
Now in your Dart code, you can use:
Describes how popular the package is relative to other packages. [more]
Code health derived from static analysis. [more]
Reflects how tidy and up-to-date the package is. [more]
Weighted score of the above. [more]
We analyzed this package on Jan 16, 2020, and provided a score, details, and suggestions below. Analysis was completed with status completed using:
- Dart: 2.7.0
- pana: 0.13.4
- Flutter: 1.12.13+hotfix.5