location_permissions: ^4.0.0 copied to clipboard
Location permission plugin for Flutter. This plugin provides a cross-platform (iOS, Android) API to check and request access to the location services on the device.
- Migrated to null safety.
- Android: fix bug where the plugin didn't differentiate between
locationAlways(see issue #41 )
- iOS: fix bug where the plugin reports
locationAlwayspermission when user only allowed
- Android: migrate to the version 2 of the Android Plugin API (for details see: https://flutter.dev/docs/development/packages-and-plugins/plugin-api-migration)
- iOS: fixed bug where permssions for locationWhenInUse are reported as denied incorrectly.
- Fixed merge conflict
- Synchronized Gradle and Gradle Wrapper with Flutter stable (1.12.13+hotfix.5)
- Added support for Flutter analysis
- Added support for Android 10 background permissions;
shouldShowRequestPermissionRationaleis executed on the Android Activity.
- Fixed bug where method
- Fixed a bug where permissions on iOS are not requested in some cases;
- Updated examples in the README to match the instance methods introduced in version 2.0.0.
- breaking Changed from static to instance methods to improve testability;
- Added support for CocoaPods
- Cleaned up some duplicated code to make code-base easier to maintain.
- Adds support to listen for location service availability using a stream on Android (on iOS this is ignored, since it isn't supported by Apple);
- Fixed multi-dex and AndroidX support.
- Use the correct homepage in the pubspec.yaml
- Ignore warnings on iOS for calling deprecated methods (these are only called on older iOS platforms).
- Initial release