Now you can add features to the Android / iOS keyboard in a very simple way.
[3.3.1 - 3.3.1+1] #
- Fixed issue #115 when running Flutter 1.22.
- Fixed issue #106
- Fixed issue #121
- Some bugs fixed: #99, #100, #101.
disableScrollwas added in
KeyboardActionwas renamed to
KeyboardActionsItemto avoid mess with the main widget
- Support Web compilation.
- Bug fixed when Custom Keyboard has an area above footer builder. Thanks @lzhuor
KeyboardActionsin case you want an extra scroll below your focused input. (default: 12).
[3.2.0] BREAKING CHANGE #
displayArrowsproperty was added in
displayCloseWidgetwere removed. Now you can add multiple toolbar buttons using
KeyboardAction(check the sample updated).
displayDoneButtonto false if you don't want the DONE button by default.
- Now you can change the size of the arrow buttons using the Theme. (Check the sample.dart file from the example folder to get more info)
keyboardSeparatorColorwas added in
KeyboardActionsConfigto change the color of the line separator between keyboard and content.
- fixed issue with
KeyboardActionsin case you want to press outside the keyboard to dismiss it.
[3.1.0] BREAKING CHANGE #
- API improved
FormKeyboardActionswas renamed to
KeyboardCustomInputwas added to help you to create custom keyboards in an easy way.
KeyboardActionsin case you don't want to use
KeyboardActionswidget (tablets for example).
KeyboardActionin case you want to display/hide the keyboard bar (E.g: if you use footerBuilder and add your own done button inside that)
- Material color is transparent to avoid issues with the parent container.
[3.0.0] BREAKING CHANGE #
- Restore the old API with some bug fixing
- Keyboard dismissed when press back on Android.
- Fixed issue when using
- Now you can use the
Theme.of(context).disabledColorto set the colors of the arrow icons (up/down).
[2.1.0 - 2.1.1+1] #
- Custom footer widget below keyboard bar
- Now you can add your custom keyboard!!
- Thanks @jayjwarrick again for the contribution
- Disable next & previous buttons when there is none
[2.0.0] ** Breaking change ** #
KeyboardActionsworks on Dialogs
- Add KeyboardActionsConfig to make parameters easily swappable
FormKeyboardActionsto allow changing the config from anywhere in the child widget tree. (Check the sample)
- Thanks @jayjwarrick for the contribution
enabledattribute for KeyboardAction to skip the prev/next when the TextField is disabled
- Fixed android issue when return from background
[1.0.0 - 1.0.2] #
- First release.