just_audio_platform_interface 2.0.0 just_audio_platform_interface: ^2.0.0 copied to clipboard
A common platform interface for the just_audio plugin.
- Breaking change: Implementations must not set the shuffle order except as instructed by setShuffleOrder.
- Breaking change: Implementations must be able to recreate a player instance with the same ID as a disposed instance.
- Breaking change: none state renamed to idle.
- Add initialPosition and initialIndex to LoadRequest.
- Player is now disposed via JustAudioPlatform.disposePlayer().
- AudioPlayerPlatform constructor takes id parameter.
- Initial version.