jsonrpc2: ^3.0.1 copied to clipboard
JSON-RPC (v2.0) utility classes. Invoke methods on another machine using JSON-formatted messages. Some assembly required.
[0.9.5] 2015-02-08 #
- added dart:io client, and updated docs. updated tests, particularly about JSON serializability.
[0.9.10] 2018-03-14 #
- basically all the same, but updated. cleanups of dynamic vs var. strong mode capable now.
[2.0.0] 2019-01-05 #
- works happily with Dart 2.1
[2.0.1] 2019-08-05 #
- update for dartlang 2.5.0 Breaking change #36900: Declare return types of Uint8List
[2.0.2] 2019-09-04 #
- took some hints from pub.dev for syntactical niceness
[2.0.3] 2019-09-08 #
- triple-slash docs everywhere, as requested.
[2.0.3+1] 2019-09-09 #
- pub.dev had some suggestions...
[3.0.0] 2021-05-27 #
- Complete revamp. Null safety. Other reworkings and refactorings too numerous to enumerate. Simpler to use. Assume everything is different.
- OOps on docs.
- OOps on docs. Again.
- trying to make pub.dev happy with docs
- client notify now does not return anything
- README illustrates notify and batch feature on client.