in_date_utils: ^0.2.2 copied to clipboard
Utils for DateTime. Easily modify, check and copy dates. Get numbers of days in year/month. And mony more.
[0.2.2] - 2020-12-11 #
addMonths()- Returns the
DateTimeresulting from adding the given number of months to this
getDaysInMonth()- For some dates it will return incorrect results, like for
[0.2.1] - 2020-11-26 #
isFirstDayOfMonth()- Checks if
DateTimeis in the first day of a month.
isLastDayOfMonth()- Checks if
DateTimeis in the last day of a month.
[0.2.0] - 2020-11-18 #
- Support for the defining start of the week in methods, working with weeks.
getDayNumberInYear()- returns number of the day in year.
getDayNumberInWeek()- returns number of the day in week.
firstDayOfFirstWeek()- returns start of the first day of the first week in year.
getWeekNumber()- returns number of the week in year.
getDaysDifference()- returns count of days between two dates.
getLastWeekNumber()- returns number of the last week in year.
- Deprecation. Method
getWeeksInYear()deprecated. It returns confused value.
[0.1.2] - 2020-11-02 #
generateWithDayStep()- returns an interable of
DateTimein given range with 1 day step.
[0.1.1+1] - 2020-10-27 #
- Some docs translations.
- Readme: Added methods classifier.
[0.1.1] - 2020-10-26 #
isSameDay()- checks if two
DateTimeinstances in the same day.
[0.1.0] - 2020-10-22 #
- Methods to get start of the day, next day, today.
- Method to set time to date.
- Method to copy date with replace some values.
- Method to get next month number.
- Methods to get numbers of weeks and number of the days in the year.
- Methods to check for the first/last date of the week or if the current date.
- Methods to get first day of the week, next week, month, next month, year and next year.
- Methods to get last day of the week, month, next month and year.
- Method to get numbers of days in the month.
- Methods to change date: next/previous day, next/previous year.