immutable_model 0.5.3 immutable_model: ^0.5.3 copied to clipboard
Define valid, hierarchical immutable state models with an expressive API for updating state data and transitioning between states.
[0.5.0] - [0.5.3] #
- Entered Beta phase. Many, many things were added, changed or improved upon.
- Selectors were added
- ImmutableModel now wraps a state
- The library was almost entirely refactored to add value type support. See the example projects for more.
- Fixed many bugs
- Adn much more...
[0.2.0] - [0.2.4] #
- Added ModelEnum
- Added DateTime support
- Added utility class
- Made unsupported types unrepresentable
- Validation support on whole model each update
- Added ModelMerge methods
- Initial release.